Countdown timer for In-Play Bets?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
49ers

Hello,

Does anyone know if it's possible to display a countdown timer on the ladder to let you know how long is left on the In-Play delay before your bet hits the market?

For example Tennis has a 3 second in-play delay so once you click on a price to back or lay you would get a countdown from 3 - 1 just to let you know that the bet had been registered and give you a visual indicator to prevent you from accidentally betting twice?

I can't seem to find an option at all for this and just wondered if it were possible or if I'd missed anything obvious?

Thanks
Dallas

The countdown timer appears in the same place (lower right corner of your screen) for in-play bets on all markets,

Horse racing only has a 1 second delay so there isn't anything for it to countdown from on these markets
49ers

Ah I can see it now!

It was because I have the ladder undocked so didn't see this in the main software (Unmatched bets area).

Thank you

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”