Applying automation via multiple coupons and sports

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
sniffer66

Just want to check I'm not missing something...

Say I have a 2 coupons for horses and football. I load the football coupon and apply the required baf to all the markets in Guardian and Watch List 1 (coupon clears Guardian & Watch List 1 so only has my football ones in)

I then load the horses coupon, edit the coupon NOT to clear Guardian and populate Watch List 2. I then select all the horse markets in Guardian and apply my baf for the horses.

Is there any way I can get each coupon to apply the correct baf for it's filtered markets without having to manually find them in Guardian ? I sometimes forget to edit the coupon settings to not clear and populate the correct watch list and clear the one I've previously set, or clear Guardian down again.
Dallas

You can create short cut keys to load coupons and apply specfic rules files to certain market types, theres a blog post with more details here
https://www.betfairtradingblog.com/betf ... one-click/

If you set and save your Guardian coupon tab to 'don't clear', then all you need to do each day is ensure Guardian is empty before you start then the shortcut keys will do the rest for you
sniffer66

Dallas wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:32 pm
You can create short cut keys to load coupons and apply specfic rules files to certain market types, theres a blog post with more details here
https://www.betfairtradingblog.com/betf ... one-click/

If you set and save your Guardian coupon tab to 'don't clear', then all you need to do each day is ensure Guardian is empty before you start then the shortcut keys will do the rest for you
Thanks Dallas, but as far as I can see I can't save the Watch List each coupon saves its markets to on a per coupon basis. Every time I load a coupon I have to edit the dropdowns (as below) to select another list
So, how do i get a shortcut to load 2 coupons results to separate watchlists ?

Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”