Offset betting in run

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
Trader23

Hey all-

I am new here and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction- I have looked through the forum and havent been able to find the answer to the following-

I bet In running on the horses and have set up customisable columns/buttons (set to back at 1.01 and lay at a certain amount of ticks above the current price etc)

I want to make a button which i can click with an offset lay bet attached to it like you can do in the global settings up the top- however if I edit that global settings and turn it on- it will attach an offset bet to ALL of my bets including the back at 1.01 button which i dont want.
I only want the offset lay global settings attached to just one customisable button on my one click screen next to the others but there is no option for that which i can see? Do I need to create a servant etc or is there a quicker way?

Thanks in advance for your time and your help would be very much appreciated!
Dallas

It would need to be a Servant then assign that to a custom column, you then have full control over how it works
Trader23

Thanks for the prompt reply Dallas I appreciate it.

So I have made a custom column button
-Action is 'start an automation servant'

then under my rules file 'offset rule'
-always armed
-set my global settings I want
-applies to 'servent content selection'

From what I gather and have practised that means that if i have a custom offset button for every horse in the field - then whichever one I click on the 'servant content selection' knows it is that selection to apply the offset too? Is that correct?

Thanks for your help
Dallas

Trader23 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:10 am
Thanks for the prompt reply Dallas I appreciate it.

So I have made a custom column button
-Action is 'start an automation servant'

then under my rules file 'offset rule'
-always armed
-set my global settings I want
-applies to 'servent content selection'

From what I gather and have practised that means that if i have a custom offset button for every horse in the field - then whichever one I click on the 'servant content selection' knows it is that selection to apply the offset too? Is that correct?

Thanks for your help
Yes, that is correct, so soon as the servant is started it will trigger (including any offset) on the selection you click the button on
Trader23

Brilliant Dallas- thank you for your help I have it working well now.

One other problem I have run into- If i place my offset bet just before the jump of a race then my offset lay is cancelled.
I made a keep all unmatched bets rule and set it to trigger firstly always armed and theni tried to trigger after my first rule is complete (which is placing the offset bet)

however it doesnt seem to fire to keep my unmatched lay bets before the race goes in play and cancels my lay side of the bet. Sometimes I am betting literally seconds before the jump- is that why it wouldnt have time to keep my unmatched lay bets as it may take a few seconds to complete? or is there another way to arm it to fire more often that close to start time if i bet 5 seconds before the off?

Sorry for the annoyance I have tried my best to work it out for myself and i thought the "keep all unmatched bets" rule would work.
Dallas

It must be triggering before your offset lay is placed

You can either set it to trigger multiple times re-arming every second or so
Or
add a amount of unmatched bets condition to test the value of unmatched lays is greater than £0
(ie, only trigger when the lay has been placed)

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”