Building a Bot or Automation

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
jrberger

Hi Guys and happy new year!

I am an avid reader on here but first time poster!

I am wondering if BA has the ability to build a bot or automation for horse racing based on some of the following requirements -

1. Execute approx 2mins from the jump
2. Backing multiple horses in a race depending on minimum price
3. There maybe 4 horses to back in a race for instance only if the price is at the required minimum.
4. If one horse isnt at required minimum then it is excluded and replaced with another selection (again only if it is at the required price)
5. In addition as some horses are excluded the others in the orginal list (if at required price) would need the stake adjusted also
6. If more than say 2 horses are excluded on price then all horses are then remove with no bets to be placed

I suspect there may be many questions or more information required so please lte me know. Its a theory of if X and Y occur then Z is actioned, alot of if then this or that. I think the tricky part is adjusting the stake and new runners if a horse is excluded?

Thanks in advance,

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”