Creating a lay button with greening

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
Diginet

Hi

I have created a lay button on the one click screen at a set price. Is there a way to make it place the lay bet with greening I cant see the option?

Thanks
Tuco

...are you wanting to use this button AFTER having already placed a back bet?

or are you wanting to initially place a lay bet at a fixed price with an offset greening back to follow afterwards?
Diginet

Hi,
So I am placing a back bet pre off and want it to offset a lay bet at 2's with greening? I don't mind clicking the keep in play button

Thank

Craig
Tuco

...after your back bet has been matched pre-off, just use the ladder rather than the one-click screen, select the greening button and click on 2.0 on the selection and the offset bet with greening is placed - then make sure you select to 'KEEP THE BET AT IN-PLAY' otherwise it will be cancelled once the race starts.

you might also like to look at this:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=21562
jamesg46

I have "Keep Bet" assigned to a shortcut key, it's an absolute must if you want your offsets auto re priced if there is a non runner pre race... I use it after placing any trade.

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”