custom tick column *

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
elofan0

How can i set up a custom column to display ticks on the one click screen so it stores first price as stored value and then shows if drifting or the price is coming in as a minus or plus in column ... was also thinking about a column for book difference for selection from a stored value before race goes off thanks in advance :D
Last edited by elofan0 on Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ODPaul82

Dont think you can do the ticks part with a stored value, you could however store a value say 5 mins before the off and then just subtract current price from it every 5/10/30/x seconds and have the custom column reference that stored value.

In Excel I've got a column of each price increment from 1.01 down to 1000
With a small bit of VBA you could capture the price of whatever selection you wanted to monitor as your start point and then do =MATCH(Storedcell, columnOfData,0) - MATCH(currentPrice, columnOfData,0)
ODPaul82

Forgot you can also set a stored value from Excel with the newer version of BA although I'm yet to do this yet, so you could calculate in Excel if it had to be a tick view and then send it back to BA
elofan0

thanks for the reply ODPaul82 i did a basic excel sheet before asking but you have to manually put the odds in
to have it compare with the live odds .. same as with selection book percentage .. i feel a ticks column could be added so if price comes in it is shown as a minus it could be a good advantage but for now i can only use an excel sheet
Dallas

elofan0

Looks great that Dallas thanks for that up and running :)
Atho55

There is a solution to get the ticks from a fixed SV value to now as a whole number.

Tick Diff from Fix.jpg
Created a load of SV rules each having 1 tick incremental change in value that triggers it to ALL having the same SV name with different increment. Like so

Tick SVa.jpg

Tick SVb.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elofan0

thanks for that Atho55 looks good
elofan0

Hi Atho55 struggling to get it up and running is it possible you could post the file here thanks in advance
Atho55

Here you go. Stripped it to just the SV bits.

If you couple it with the RocknRolla BF clone chart you can see the significance of the start times.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elofan0

thanks Ath055 very good of you

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”