Coupon not working?

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
Derek27

I have a coupon that creates a watchlist of the markets I'm interested in, as in the screenshot below, but it doesn't work and displays a blank watchlist when I apply it to a CONMEBOL Copa Sudamericana match. Anyone have the same problem or know what the issue is?
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Is it just that one match or several similar matches?
Have you checked the filters used in particular the volume and start times
Derek27

Dallas wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:36 am
The filters are working correctly and display the desired matches in the left-hand pane of Guardian, but for certain matches, when I select them and click on Add & Apply they get added to Guardian but not the watch list. They were international matches and filtered out with the Unspecified setting in the filter by country box. I don't know if that's got anything to do with it?
Dallas

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:21 pm
Dallas wrote:
The filters are working correctly and display the desired matches in the left-hand pane of Guardian, but for certain matches, when I select them and click on Add & Apply they get added to Guardian but not the watch list. They were international matches and filtered out with the Unspecified setting in the filter by country box. I don't know if that's got anything to do with it?
If they have been found in the search (shown in the left window), then they should add to the coupon/watchlist when you click the 'add & apply' button.

But if they are not showing in the search pane when you run the filter then something must be a miss

If you can attach the filter you are using then pop up a post if/when you come across another match its not working on post the match name and if i'm online at the time i'll take a look
Derek27

Dallas wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:07 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Dallas wrote:
If they have been found in the search (shown in the left window), then they should add to the coupon/watchlist when you click the 'add & apply' button.

But if they are not showing in the search pane when you run the filter then something must be a miss

If you can attach the filter you are using then pop up a post if/when you come across another match its not working on post the match name and if i'm online at the time i'll take a look
Here's an example Dallas. The coupon below doesn't seem to work with international matches. The issue may be with any matches that fall under the 'unspecified' country filter. The markets appear in normal text (as opposed to bold) text in Guardian and don't display when you click on them.
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:28 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:07 pm
Derek27 wrote:

Here's an example Dallas. The coupon below doesn't seem to work with international matches. The issue may be with any matches that fall under the 'unspecified' country filter. The markets appear in normal text (as opposed to bold) text in Guardian and don't display when you click on them.

Capture.PNG
I can see the problem now, the coupon is fine but the layout profile (on your main screen) you are using is corrupted
If you login with the factory defaults and run the coupon you should see it work properly

You just need to delete the offending layout profile and either create another from the default one or edit another saved layout you have (assuming Guardian is displayed OK in that one still)
Derek27

Dallas wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:50 pm
I can see the problem now, the coupon is fine but the layout profile (on your main screen) you are using is corrupted
If you login with the factory defaults and run the coupon you should see it work properly

You just need to delete the offending layout profile and either create another from the default one or edit another saved layout you have (assuming Guardian is displayed OK in that one still)
No joy I'm afraid. The text is now bold but still a blank watch list.
Capture.PNG
Dallas

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:11 pm
Dallas wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:50 pm

No joy I'm afraid. The text is now bold but still a blank watch list.
Capture.PNG
I've just tried it myself and can confirm the coupon is all set up right but the internationals aren't loading.
I suspect BF have recently changed how unspecified markets are tagged, I've flagged it to dev who will take a look in the morning so will post an update then

Good spot though :)
Derek27

Cheers Dallas.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

As suspected, the way an 'unspecified' country code is being returned from betfair has changed since we last tested international soccer coupons.

We've patched v1.56.0 to fix this, so just download again and reinstall to resolve the issue.
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
Derek27

Bet Angel wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:18 pm
As suspected, the way an 'unspecified' country code is being returned from betfair has changed since we last tested international soccer coupons.

We've patched v1.56.0 to fix this, so just download again and reinstall to resolve the issue.
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
Many thanks for a speedy fix. :)
Derek27

Problem resolved. :D

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”