Grid Layouts import problem

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
buyshirts

I'm trying to import a grid layout but i don't seem to have the icon (A green arrow on top of a white portrait rectangle)
I have "Choose the columns " etc etc and the "save" icon, "save as" icon along with a red cross "delete current " grid

In the Settings drop down i have tried "reset toolbar" to no avail.

Obviously im missing something very easy but any help would be appreciated
Dallas

Do you have the latest V1.56?
buyshirts

Yes 1.56.0
Dallas

Try logging in with the factory default profiles and see if they are visible then, and if so import the files then switch to your regular profiles
buyshirts

grid.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
buyshirts

Thanks Dallas

Not sure why i didnt think of that but ill try and remember for next time!

Cheers
buyshirts

Just for some addition info when i log in using any of my screen layouts the Import icon is not available, but if i log in using factory default it is there but if i then change to any of my profile the import icon is once again missing.

I assume that i have a corrupt file somewhere along the line.
Dallas

buyshirts wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 12:46 pm
Just for some addition info when i log in using any of my screen layouts the Import icon is not available, but if i log in using factory default it is there but if i then change to any of my profile the import icon is once again missing.

I assume that i have a corrupt file somewhere along the line.
If you click the 'Reset Toolbar' option shown in the image below the buttons should appear, then re-save the layout profile/s you are using.
Toolbar.JPG

The toolbar gets saved as part of the layout profile, so if you have previously saved it without the import/export buttons (ie, before they were added) they'll be missing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
buyshirts

That seems to have done the job (No surprise!)

Thanks once again!

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”