Basic data logging question

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
rbb1986

Hi guys,
Sorry to ask such a basic question but I've been looking into this for hours and keep going too far with overkill I think for the basic action I'm requiring. Been disappearing down spreadsheet rabbit holes and I'm suspicious I don't need to do quite that much to achieve this.

All I want to do is log 1-2 bits of data at the time my bets are matched (using guardian automation).

I'd just like to be able to see custom data on my log at the end of the trading session/day. Things that aren't included in the normal P&L report.

So have been looking into exporting the value of a stored value at time of bet matching?... But can't see an obvious way to do this yet. Capturing for example the VWAP on the selection at the exact time of guardian placing an matching each bet on that selection?

Is this possible or do I need custom data capture spreadsheets etc?

Cheers
Rob
jamesg46

Export the values with a condition that there is greater than 0 matched bets on the selection/market. From that point on if you're putting multiple positions into the market I'm lost, maybe there is some way of resetting it but I reckon there is a way of doing what you want & I'm sure someone will have the solution.
jamesg46

Thinking about it a little more you could just do the above but create multiple export rules with >< matched bet conditions. Painful task but it will get the job done.

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”