Guardian custom columns not displaying title?

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
Derek27

Dallas wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:30 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:18 pm
Dallas wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:06 pm

The only other thing I can think of is it could be to do with the main settings profile you have saved
Can you try logging in with your factory default profiles, then create a new settings profile on your main screen.
Then open Guardian and set your layout to Standard and re-save than new profile again

Then login with that new profile and see if that works
Thanks, that's worked fine. :)

I've moved some of my cfg files (ladder, watchlist, filter) to a shared folder on the network and replaced them with symbolic links (file system level shortcuts) so all my computers connect to the same settings. In theory it should work as normal as BA will be oblivious to the file's location but I may need to test that.
I'm assuming that done before you just created this new profile?

If so then its either a setting etc you had saved as part of that original profile that's conflicting with the Guardian layout.
Or it maybe to do with how you've moved some of the files ie, if they were in the original location when the settings file was created and saved but then moved by the time you created your Guardian layout and re-saved your settings profile (now in a new location).
Yes, I relocated the files immediately after installing BA on my new laptop. It shouldn't make any difference as the file system treats symbolic links/junctions just like files but you can never be certain. Most likely an issue with the settings.
Derek27

I've just exported my soccer screen and settings profiles, deleted them and imported them back. Problem resolved. :D
Dallas

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:49 pm
I've just exported my soccer screen and settings profiles, deleted them and imported them back. Problem resolved. :D
Glad its sorted for you :)
paspuggie48

Strange...same happened to me today with the Distance column. Let me digest what y'all have written here...

Screenshot 2021-09-03 162339.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
paspuggie48

Sorted.

Just logged out, then logged back in with Default settings.

Tested by adding a Distance column in my List. Which was OK.

Logged back out, then logged back in with my previous Screen & Settings.

Back to normal.
Derek27

If anyone else has this problem, the solution appears to be resetting the default custom columns profile (it won't affect your saved custom columns).
Euler

It sounds like you had a corrupted settings file.

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”