Coupons filtering by event start time

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
Smokestak

Coupons don't seem to filtering by event start time. I can create a watchlist which does. i.e I have watchlist 3 which does it but I can't filter out the specific markets. Coupons allows me to filter as required but whatever setting is applied on sort I just get an alphabetical market sort. Not really of use as i just end up scrolling up and down as I would in Guardian.
I've tried creating new coupons with all variations of settings but can't find one that works. Any advice?
Dallas

There's an option on the 'Panels' tab which lets you use the watchlist sort option or you can select a sort option for that coupon panel ie, by start time
Coupon.JPG

If you are still stuck have a look at the racing example coupons (those with a name beginning with Ex.)
these all use the watchlist sorting option

Whereas the football examples included mainly use the 'Override the market sort of the containing watchlist'
and sort by Start Time (ascending)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Smokestak

That's what I used but it doesn't make any difference to the coupon view, exactly those settings
I'll try with an ex. file

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”