Markers

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
Dav100

Hi all, I hoping someone could assist me. I have downloaded and imported Markers to my ladder. though I wanted to combine 2 maybe 3 together. I'm just playing around really, (Experimenting) could someone tell me if this be done and if so would someone be kind enough to explain it to me.

Thank you for any Assistance
Dallas

Yes they can be combined, its just a case of going onto the 'Markers' tab of your ladder and recreating the markers in the other ladder settings
So open ladder 'A' and go to markets tab and make a note or take a screenshot of how each marker is configured
Then open ladder 'B' and go to markets tab and just start creating new markers by copying the settings

If a marker requires a rules file to import its data its just a case of doing the same here and copying all the rules into a single file, this is even easier as there's a copy tool in the rules editor that will allow you to copy multiple full rules from one file to another in a few clicks
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13568

If you do it slowly one marker at a time you can ensure there are no conflicts you need to work around as you go
Dav100

Thank you for the prompt reply and assistance Dallas,.

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”