Implied probability percentage chance on ladders

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
Diginet

Hi,

Is there a way to calculate the Implied probability percentage chance of a runner and show it on the ladder. The calculation is on the overview chart, can I get it some how to show on the ladders using additional information settings?

Thanks

Craig
jamesg46

Diginet wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:17 pm
Hi,

Is there a way to calculate the Implied probability percentage chance of a runner and show it on the ladder. The calculation is on the overview chart, can I get it some how to show on the ladders using additional information settings?

Thanks

Craig
Yes using stored values.

Store the backbook % of selection for every selection then in the additional information section use that stored value name to display the value.
Diginet

Thanks for a quick reply. I'm struggling to get it working this is what i have so far
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Two small errors

You've used the rule type 'Set/Modify Signal', it should be a 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rule

On the ladder settings you are testing for a Stored value for the market
This should be 'the selection'

Once they are corrected it should work
Diginet

Awesome work thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”