one click: replacing servant display label ?

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
decomez6

tick difference.PNG
replacing the label contents with a stored value ? i seem to get a blank label when using the options indicated above .

a servant that counts the tick difference between the current price (LTP) and any other designated price derived from the servants context.

would like the one click to display the LTP value on the label of the above servant.

much thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Its a 3 option choice which you can display either the current odds, a label, or a stored value
decomez6

Dallas wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:31 pm
Its a 3 option choice which you can display either the current odds, a label, or a stored value
having a problem with the stored value option . its returning a blank label. have checked if it something wrong with SV . but the stored value is perfectly fine.
Dallas

decomez6 wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:45 pm
Dallas wrote:
having a problem with the stored value option . its returning a blank label. have checked if it something wrong with SV . but the stored value is perfectly fine.
Is it set as a shared stored value?
Also double check its being set on the selection and the typing of the SV name in your custom column editor (that part has caught me out several times in the past)
decomez6

Dallas wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:50 pm
decomez6 wrote:
Dallas wrote:
Also double check its being set on the selection and the typing of the SV name in your custom column editor (that part has caught me out several times in the past)
yep ! working perfectly fine....tick box shared.

wouldn't mind sharing the servant . the file 's a bit heavy though. not unless i send it through IKEA flat pack method. :D

cheers
Dallas

decomez6 wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:10 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:50 pm
decomez6 wrote:

yep ! working perfectly fine....tick box shared.

wouldn't mind sharing the servant . the file 's a bit heavy though. not unless i send it through IKEA flat pack method. :D

cheers
I'll have a look if you post it up, or you could just copy out the one rule that setting the SV, that's all i'll need to see
decomez6

zZZz TICK counter SERVANT.baf

how it works .

--point the servant to any price on the ladder .
-* it will then save that price as a reference point or a starting position.

--the servant will return a value showing the number of ticks away from the current last traded price.

--a positive value (+) means the price has moved up by X number of ticks from the starting point... and ... a negative( -) value means the price has moved down by x number of ticks.

-the PNG below shows the servant in action ...

NB
- will work on any selection independently---. the calculations will still be working even when the servant is pointed to a different selection.

tick difference in action.PNG

SV stored at the location shown below . can be used in other calculations. e,g displayed on one screen , on the ladder e.t.c
Tick difference 2.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by decomez6 on Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dallas

decomez6 wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:43 pm
Worked ok for me, value updated as the price moved and also did so when I started it on other selections
Capture.JPG

Not sure if you changed the SV name since your original image but the one in that file you posted is named 'position number'
decomez6

Dallas wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:51 pm
decomez6 wrote:
Worked ok for me, value updated as the price moved and also did so when I started it on other selections

Capture.JPG
ok i need to check my file again ...it seems i must have an error in my set up ...keep you updated .

much thanks :)
decomez6

Dallas wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:51 pm
decomez6 wrote:
Not sure if you changed the SV name since your original image but the one in that file you posted is named 'position number'
have checked on the name and noticed a space was missing between the two words . so went to the stored value name Tick difference .. copy pasted from the file in to the one screen set up and everything is working perfectly :D .

much thanks .

have updated the post above. detailing how the servant works . may be you could share it as a shared file for the forum .

i find it usefull especilly when using the one screen . it helps to monitor my positions without going back to the ladder.

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”