WANTED - Guardian Layouts for Greyhounds

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
CrunchyTwiglet

Hi All,
I've searched all through the forum and I can't find a guardian layout for greyhounds. There are some really good ones for horses, tennis and football but none for the dogs. What I was looking to grab into a layout was the trap number of the winner, the SP Rank of the winner, whether its a hurdles or flat race, what grade race it is (A8, D2 etc etc). I don't even know if this info is available or retrievable, any help pointing me in the right direction or even better adding the automation files and or guardian layout files you have would be greatly appreciated. What I ultimately want to do is look through and have all the results info for the day. I already have a profit tracker and race distance that I salvaged from a racing trends file for horses but the rank by SP part didn't work from that file.
Many thanks for your time.
Steve
Dallas

Even though the settings or layout may have been made for horse racing it can still be used on other markets, not all info might be available but you can then edit these columns to show what you do want or remove them all together

You could even download a few and merge them together by coping the relevant columns etc

For example based on that you asked for you could start with this which will give you the name of the winning dog
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=25295

Then because the jockey and trainer columns are blank you could edit this to show the dogs number and SP

This one has a column which shows the SP rank, so you could take that and put it in the file above in place of the jockey or trainer names
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=23601

As the race grade is in the title you could grab that info and display that in a column,

I'll add an example based on most of what you've asked for to my to do list, its just because no one has really asked about Greyhounds that I've not yet made any dedicated examples for them
CrunchyTwiglet

Thanks for your reply Dallas. You're a superstar helping out all the forum members that you do.

I got the greyhounds name, which includes the number so no need for getting saddlecloth number. I'm totally stumped with the SP rank though as its all programmed "in play" and with "photo finish" in the BAF which I can't understand how to edit out.

A worked example like you mention, including my needs, would be a god send please.

Many thanks,

Steve.
CrunchyTwiglet

Dallas I'm having some frustrations with the P&L daily figures and the name of the winner not appearing randomly throughout the day. This is really frustrating as I want to export the contents of the market list in guardian as a results table for my reference, but there are too many random anomalies. I've gone through the past posts where you mention things to try and I've tried them. Just to recap, my refresh rate is 20ms, I retain matched bet information at market settlement, the BAF has the Winner & Store Profit/Loss Each Market lines of code as ALWAYS ARMED, both are set to allow trigger when market suspended. I'm really at a loss. I'm wondering if it's a Betfair thing. It seems that sometimes if one result gets updated before the row above it in the market list, then it never gets updated. I have included a screenshot in case that helps. You'll see two winners and profits missing. Thanks for any help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CrunchyTwiglet

Oh and my restrict refresh is 3600 & 3600 and I'm using the latest version of Betangel....
ShaunWhite

Dallas said this a few days ago, might be worth checking. Without knowing the winner BA can't show the PL.
viewtopic.php?t=25596&start=15#p313333

Restricting refresh to 60mins before and after will include a lot of races so even at 20ms it's probably updating slowly too?
MemphisFlash

you mean like this

Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MrJoeBlack

Couldn't find where and how to post a new question.

Does anyone know if you can use volume % as part of automation? Preferably when placed in the context of IP%.
Dallas

MrJoeBlack wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:52 pm
Couldn't find where and how to post a new question.

Does anyone know if you can use volume % as part of automation? Preferably when placed in the context of IP%.
I guess you found out how to do it :)
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=26458
CrunchyTwiglet

Thanks all for your input. I have been working on the layout and so far have the race grade, distance, FAV SP, Winning SP and Winners Name sorted, I just need to get the Rank by SP sorted. I found that when I saved the BAF, without even making a change, then when I clicked on the row that was missing data it would update, it didn't do this if I clicked on the row without previously saving. Then one of the above posts directed me to the new version 1.59.2, I thought 1.59.0 was the latest and so I updated Betangel and since then I haven't had to do the "save the BAF and click on the row trick" any more as it hasn't missed an entry. I'm hoping this new version has the bug fixed, but I will update if it reappears.
Dallas

CrunchyTwiglet wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:45 pm
Thanks all for your input. I have been working on the layout and so far have the race grade, distance, FAV SP, Winning SP and Winners Name sorted, I just need to get the Rank by SP sorted. I found that when I saved the BAF, without even making a change, then when I clicked on the row that was missing data it would update, it didn't do this if I clicked on the row without previously saving. Then one of the above posts directed me to the new version 1.59.2, I thought 1.59.0 was the latest and so I updated Betangel and since then I haven't had to do the "save the BAF and click on the row trick" any more as it hasn't missed an entry. I'm hoping this new version has the bug fixed, but I will update if it reappears.
If you've updated to V1.59.2 then that will definitely cure the missing 'Winner' Status you were getting

Regarding ranking them by SP that second link I posted above will do that for you
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=23601

You just need the 'Update custom ranking' rules from that file
MemphisFlash

well i didn't know i was two versions behind either, thanks for the info
CrunchyTwiglet

For anyone following. Dallas has kindly created the Greyhound layout he promised. Link below.

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=26475&p=314053#p314053

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”