Draw markers on ladder

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
lavenham

Hi

Somewhere in this forum, I thought I saw a way to 'draw' a box around a price or prices on the ladder.
Am I correct and if so, how do I do it (or where is the link please)?
I think the box was red.
Maybe it was someone marking up a picture, but I am sure it was a user generated box.
Thanks
Dallas

Something like this?
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=21158
lavenham

HI

No. It was just a box drawn by the user to highlight a particular price. It was not a servant or automation. A bit like drawing or highlighting a cell or cells in excel.

Maybe I imagined it but thanks for your suggestion.
Dallas

lavenham wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:41 pm
HI

No. It was just a box drawn by the user to highlight a particular price. It was not a servant or automation. A bit like drawing or highlighting a cell or cells in excel.

There is no way of drawing directly onto the ladder, the closest you could get is to create a servant so that when you point your cursor at a price/s and start the servant it stores that price
You can then create a marker to highlight that cell

Effectively where ever you point and click on your ladder screen the cell will be highlighted/shaded etc
to75ne

your not confusing a stop loss placed by right clicking are you?
Derek27

I've always wondered what those coloured boxes are. I've only right-clicked on the ladder by accident. :)
lavenham

Dallas wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:45 pm
lavenham wrote:
HI

There is no way of drawing directly onto the ladder, the closest you could get is to create a servant so that when you point your cursor at a price/s and start the servant it stores that price

Effectively where ever you point and click on your ladder screen the cell will be highlighted/shaded etc
Hi

Answered my own query by chance!

Deep in one of Peter's videos I found out that you can set markers in the ladder settings. Just never thought of doing it that way but is exactly what I was wanting to do.
Dallas

lavenham wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:14 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:45 pm
lavenham wrote:
HI

Hi

Answered my own query by chance!

Deep in one of Peter's videos I found out that you can set markers in the ladder settings. Just never thought of doing it that way but is exactly what I was wanting to do.
Exactly like the link in my first reply a month ago to a ladder settings file using markers to highlight prices on the ladder :)
lavenham

Hi Dallas,

Apologies for that. I think what I was looking for at the time was different to later (or I inadvertently moved my own goal posts)
I think I originally wanted to place a temporary marker on the price column using a mouse click, rather like the stop loss right click. Later I realised that was not what I wanted to do!
Anyway, apologies and thanks.
gstar1975

How can I highlight unmatched money in the ladder that is greater than say £1k like this £3k example?

How can I highlight unmatched money greater than £1k outside of the closest 3 to touch price.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:08 pm
How can I highlight unmatched money in the ladder that is greater than say £1k like this £3k example?

How can I highlight unmatched money greater than £1k outside of the closest 3 to touch price.jpg
Here you go
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=21818

It does the first three price so you just need to add further stored values to check the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th best prices etc

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”