Custom column - current price % of BSP

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
jello

Hi
I wanted to add a custom column for horse racing markets which would show in running the current back price as a % of the BSP for that runner, can anyone point me in the right direction to do this.
Thank you
Dallas

Do you mean the difference between a runners current IP% and it's BSP IP%
jello

Hi Dallas
Thanks for the reply, I was looking to show the current IP price as % of BSP eg. if the current price in running is 3 and the BSP is 5 the column would show 50%,
I was after a quick and easy way to see how far price for a particular runner had moved from its BSP.

Thanks
Dallas

jello wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:21 am
Hi Dallas
Thanks for the reply, I was looking to show the current IP price as % of BSP eg. if the current price in running is 3 and the BSP is 5 the column would show 50%,
I was after a quick and easy way to see how far price for a particular runner had moved from its BSP.

Thanks
When you say IP do you mean in-play or implied percentage?

The IP% difference between 5.0 and 3.0 is 13.3% (not 50%)

The difference in price between 5.0 and 3.0 is 50% if calculating it using (price -1)

Both ways can be done using stored values and then push that into a custom column
jello

Hi Dallas,
Im looking for in play prices, I tend to only trade in-running.
Trader724

You need to save the BSP in a stored value called BSP and you need another stored value called CURRENT PRICE to always update with the current price and another stored value called %OF BSP to contain the result of the calculation CURRENT PRICE/BSP then you can display %OF BSP for your selection/s.

If BSP is 5 and the current price is 3, %OF BSP will display the result of 3/5 i.e. 0.6 which means that the current price is 60% of BSP. I would have chosen to calculate the difference in percentages in which case you add -1 to the calculation formula and the result is -40%.
jello

thanks thats great

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”