Australian Harness market filter

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
etishere

Hi all,
just tried to create a filter to select Australian harness win markets and couldnt get any result.
I am probably doing everything wrong, but if someone could suggest what text I need to input to get the desired result that would be magnificent and I would ensure lots of great Karma comes your way :-)
regards
ET
gazuty

etishere wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:04 pm
Hi all,
just tried to create a filter to select Australian harness win markets and couldnt get any result.
I am probably doing everything wrong, but if someone could suggest what text I need to input to get the desired result that would be magnificent and I would ensure lots of great Karma comes your way :-)
regards
ET

Pace and aus

Trot and aus
etishere

gazuty wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:11 pm
etishere wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:04 pm
Hi all,
regards
ET

Pace and aus

Trot and aus
Thanks for your quick reply.
Genius, it works! :-)

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”