Euro 2020 Daily Fixtures with Group, Qualifiers & Winner - Market Search Filter

Find the markets you are looking for quickly and easily.
Dallas

This filter is for use on the Euro 2020 markets this summer, when used this will filter, markets to display only;

Popular markets for the Euro 2020 fixtures starting today, these include the;
BTTS, Correct Score, Half Time, Half Time/Full Time, Match Odds O/U1.5, O/U2.5, O/U3.5, O/U4.5 and O/U5.5 goals
It will also display the group winners, group qualifiers and overall winner markets

Once found the group winners, qualifiers and out right winner markets will be displayed at the top pf your search window, then below below those the daily markets will then be displayed in order of KO time exactly as you see in the image below;

Filters.JPG

To do this it uses the following four market filter sets as Follows;

Filter set 1 (Daily Matches)
Start time; Today
Event Type; Soccer
Text; UEFA AND 2020
Market Types; BTTS, Correct Score, Half Time, Half Time/Full Time, Match Odds, O/U1.5, O/U2.5, O/U3.5, O/U4.5, O/U5.5

Filter set 2 (Group Winners)
Event Type; Soccer
Text; 2020 AND Group AND Winner

Filter set 3 (Group Qualifiers)
Event Type; Soccer
Text; 2020 AND Group AND To Qualify

Filter set 4 (Outright Winner)
Event Type; Soccer
Text; 2020 AND Winner AND NOT 21
Market Type; Winner

Remember this is just an example template and once imported you can fully customize and make any adjustments you require.

To use the Market Filter simply click on the Euro 2020 Daily Markets with Group and Qualifiers.bff attachment link below and that will download it to your computer - if you're unsure how to then import a market search filter see this post (item second from bottom)
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=23096

Euro 2020 Daily Markets with Group & Qualifiers.bff
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

Thanks Dallas. Now I can see what filter sets are for. I've been chucking all my football and tennis filters in the same filter set. :)
Dallas

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:00 pm
Thanks Dallas. Now I can see what filter sets are for. I've been chucking all my football and tennis filters in the same filter set. :)
Y, they are invaluable when wanting to use criteria like different volume on different types of markets in football, or want to search different sports with a single filter ie, a single 'daily' filter but want different criteria for the racing, football and tennis markets you are interested in

Return to “Market selection filters”