Football English In-Play with +£100k Matched - Coupon w/Filter

All the information you need, presented right in front of you the way you want it!
Dallas

When used this coupon will first search for and filter the following markets then load them into a coupon;

Match Odds, BTTS, Match Odds & BTTS, Over/Under 1.5, 2.5 & 3.5, Correct Score and Half-Time Football markets from UK fixtures which are already in-play with over £100k matched in at least one market.

To do this it uses the following market filters;
Start time; Today
Events; Soccer
Countries; UK
Market Types; Match Odds, BTTS, Match Odds & BTTS, Over/Under 1.5, 2.5 & 3.5, Correct Score, Half-Time
Traded Volume; At least 1 Market from the event must exceed £100k Matched
Already In-Play

Then once loaded the coupon will display the markets to you like this

Soccer English In-Play With +£100k.JPG

The coupon has been configured to use padding and locked (vertical scrolling linked) so that any of the scroll bars move all panels in sync and markets remain in line and the next event starts after the previous one has ended.

Remember this is just an example template and once imported you can fully customize and make any adjustments you require.
To use the Coupon click on the Soccer English In-Play with +£100k.bcf attachment link below and that will download it to your computer, if you're unsure how to then import a coupon see this post
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=18676

Soccer English In-Play with +£100k.bcf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
madgoose1

hi,iam getting the message ,,,,unable to import filter,,,, when i try this,any ideas?
Dallas

madgoose1 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:23 pm
hi,iam getting the message ,,,,unable to import filter,,,, when i try this,any ideas?
Can you post a screenshot showing the error your getting?
madgoose1

hi dallas,been delayed for a bit,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

madgoose1 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:26 am
hi dallas,been delayed for a bit,
It's a coupon but you are trying to import it as a filter

There is a link in the opening post which shows how/where to import coupon files
madgoose1

thank you for your assistance Dallas
WildChild9

Hi Dallas,

I am struggling to understand how to get the actual goal score to show next to the match odds market. Would you mind explaining the setting that is required to add that to the match odds section of a coupon please?
Dallas

WildChild9 wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:49 pm
Hi Dallas,

I am struggling to understand how to get the actual goal score to show next to the match odds market. Would you mind explaining the setting that is required to add that to the match odds section of a coupon please?
There an example here with some ready-made files at the bottom you can download and copy into your existing file or keep it separate and run it in the second rules column in Guardian
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17370
WildChild9

Thank you very much. I owe you a beer and a steak dinner next time I am in Dallas (May)

Return to “Market coupons”