Tennis Mens & Womens Grand Slam & Open Coupons w/Filter

All the information you need, presented right in front of you the way you want it!
Dallas

These coupons are for use on Grand Slam tournaments and open's where both sexes play at the same time, at the bottom of this post are two files, one will filter for today's men's match odds markets and load them into a coupon/watch list
The other will do the same but for women's markets and load them in to it's own coupon/watch list

To do this it uses the following market filters;
Start time; Today
Events; Tennis
Filter Text; Womens AND Match Odds AND NOT Doubles AND NOT Qualifying AND NOT Challenger
and for the men's coupon; Mens AND NOT Womens AND Match Odds AND NOT Doubles AND NOT Qualifying AND NOT Challenger
Market Types; Match Odds

Then once loaded the coupon/s will display the markets to you in a standard Watch List type coupon with an alerts column as shown below

Coupons.JPG

Remember this is just an example template and once imported you can fully customize and make any adjustments you require.
To use the Coupon click on the Tennis Mens Grand Slam Singles and Tennis Womens Grand Slam Singles.bcf attachment links below and that will download it to your computer, if you're unsure how to then import a coupon see this post
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=18676
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

TIP

You can use these two coupons to quickly and easily find and add all the mens and womens markets to their own Watch Lists, to do this follow these two simple steps

Step 1,
Select a coupon (in the image below i've started with the mens) and add the markets using the four options shown at the bottom of the window

Mens Coupon Management.JPG

Step 2,
Next select the other coupon (in the image below this is now the womens) and change the two options highlighted at the bottom of the window, that will ensure these markets are added to your existing markets in guardian and into a second watch list

Womens Coupon Management.JPG

Once done you'll now have both sets of markets in guardian and each displayed in there own watch list

Loaded.JPG

Remember Bet Angel can find and load all these markets for you just as you see in that final image with just one push of a key, or you could create a shortcut ket to load just the men's and a separate shortcut key to load just the women's markets.
For a full step by step guide on setting that up please see the following post.
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=18920
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MD7890

Love this...it works a treat.

One small tweak I made was to also include "AND NOT ITF AND NOT UTR" in the text filter...this then gave me only main tour matches.
sniffer66

Not really used coupons up until now as use scripted or manually

One thing I'm unsure of is whether you can use a coupon to appy a baf automation to the return from the set filter. Can't see anything in the help.
Seems to me it would be a nice addition to have another drop down in the bottom pane to do that

i.e Wimbledon, WTA, Apply 3 set baf with WTA conditions etc. ATP Apply 5 set baf with ATP conditions etc

Been playing around and having to apply different BAF's manually to different markets

Return to “Market coupons”