Football English Premier Lge List (Today) - Coupon

All the information you need, presented right in front of you the way you want it!
Dallas

When used this coupon will first search for and filter the following markets from today's English Premier League fixtures and load them into a single panel coupon in a list view;

BTTS, Correct Score, HT/FT, Match Odds, Match Odds & BTTS, O/U 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, 4.5 & 5.5

To do this it uses the following market filters;

Start time; Today
Events; Soccer
Filtered Text; English Premier League
Market Types; BTTS, Correct Score, HT/FT, Match Odds, Match Odds & BTTS, O/U 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, 4.5 & 5.5

Then once loaded the coupon will display the markets to you like this with an alert column on the far right should you wish to receive alerts

Soccer English Premier Lge List.JPG

You can then use the pick list at the top to quickly display just the markets from a single fixture

Soccer English Premier Lge List Select.JPG

Remember this is just an example template and once imported you can fully customize and make any adjustments you require.

To use the Coupon click on the English Premier Lge List Coupon.bcf attachment link below and that will download it to your computer, if you're unsure how to then import a coupon see this post
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=18676

Soccer Eng Premier Lge List Coupon.bcf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
andrew1112

great stuff mate i want to download this but cant
its in a bcf format and my bet angel wont allow me to import it
Dallas

andrew1112 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:11 am
great stuff mate i want to download this but cant
its in a bcf format and my bet angel wont allow me to import it
You need the latest version of Bet Angel Pro V1.52 to use any coupons and filters
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro

Return to “Market coupons”