SP and Recent Matched Bets Highlighted on IR Ladder Screen - Ladder Settings

Get the ladder set up exactly the way you like it.
Dallas

These ladder settings files will highlight the Actual SP in the odds column using a pale purple 'Marker', it will also highlight the price your most recent back and lay bets were matched at in the back/lay columns using further pale blue/pink 'Markers' ​for each selection on there respective ladders.

The Ladders have been designed mainly for in-running trading, so have a lower cell height for more prices to be displayed, other features enabled for this settings file include;
Auto re-entering to the LTP (Last traded price) while the market is in-running once the LTP goes off screen
Only prices with money waiting to be matched are shaded

When used your ladders will appear exactly the same as shown in the image below;

Ladders.jpg

To use these ladder setting’s, click the 'SP & Recent Matched Bets (Markers).bls' file below to download to your computer, then whilst on your ladder screen click the ‘Spanner’ icon to open the ladder settings editor and in the top left corner click;
Settings > Import Ladder Settings
Import Ladder Settings.JPG
SP & Recent Matched Bet Markers.bls

You will also need to click on the 'SP and Matched Bets (Markers).baf' file below to download to your computer, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Guardian Import.jpg
SP and Matched Bets (Markers).baf
*NB; You can refer to the 'Notes' tab in the rules editor for further details on what each of the rules within the file does
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sotton

Hi Dallas! First of all, ty for the great support. I´m in love with Bet Angel. I´ve just subscripted it (1 year). I would like to know if it´s possible to make a marker on the " One Click Screen" that show the "LTP" or "the last matched bets" that is trading below the SP (starting prices). Ty again
Dallas

Sotton wrote:
Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:36 am
Hi Dallas! First of all, ty for the great support. I´m in love with Bet Angel. I´ve just subscripted it (1 year). I would like to know if it´s possible to make a marker on the " One Click Screen" that show the "LTP" or "the last matched bets" that is trading below the SP (starting prices). Ty again
Glad you are finding them helpful :)

There isn't an option to use Markers on the one-click screen

However what you could do though is create a custom column that displays the price IF a selections LTP is below it's SP, if the LTP is then above the SP the value could be cleared so the cell would be empty again

Would that suit what you need?
Sotton

It's exactely what I need, but I don'/ know how to do. 😬😬😬
Dallas

Sotton wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:57 am
It's exactely what I need, but I don'/ know how to do. 😬😬😬
Here you go, just import these files into the relevant areas

Guardian Rules File
LTP & SP Values.baf

One-Click Custom Columns
LTP & SP Columns.bcc

One-Click Grid Layout
LTP & SP Column.bgl
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sotton

Thank you very much!!

Return to “Ladder trading interface”