Display VWAP and LTP on Ladder

Get the ladder set up exactly the way you like it.
Dallas

Here is a ladder settings file which when imported and used will display your ladder screen exactly as you see it in the image below including the VWAP (Volume Weighted Average Price) and LTP (Last Traded Price) above each runner.

VWAP & LTP.JPG

To use these ladder setting’s, click the VWAP & LTP.bls file at the bottom of this post to download to your computer, then whilst on your ladder screen click the ‘Spanner’ icon to open the ladder settings editor and in the top left corner click;
Settings > Import Ladder Settings

Import Ladder Settings.JPG

To display the VWAP & LTP values you will also need to download and import the following rules file into Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
VWAP and LTP Display.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tuco

...another way is to use the in-play trader with just the yellow 'Show Last Traded Price' indicator selected.
STARBUCK62

I have put BetAngel on my desktop computer this morning, with the latest downloaded version of Betangel and it says it was created with a different version of BetAngel and is not compatible, is there an updated version of the latest .BSL files please.

To display the VWAP & LTP values you will also need to download and import the following rules file into Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.

VWAP and LTP Display.baf
[/quote]
Dallas

STARBUCK62 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:02 am
I have put BetAngel on my desktop computer this morning, with the latest downloaded version of Betangel and it says it was created with a different version of BetAngel and is not compatible, is there an updated version of the latest .BSL files please.

VWAP and LTP Display.baf
[/quote]

These ladder settings were created with V1.54 so will work with that
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro

Or the new V1.55 beta released last week
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=21544
STARBUCK62

Good Morning Dallas
Could you or someone else also knowledgeable in this field answer me this, in the charts, is there a sweet spot as regards the interval in the X-Axis, is it 500 ms, 1sec, etc... and does it have to marry up with the data points.
As always very much appreciated.

Return to “Ladder trading interface”