Embedded Charts on Basic Ladder

Get the ladder set up exactly the way you like it.
Dallas

Here is a ladder settings file which when imported and used will display your ladder screen exactly as you see it in the image below including the embedded Betfair charts at the bottom of each ladder

Basic Ladder.JPG

To use these ladder setting’s click the Basic Ladder.bls file at the bottom of this post to download to your computer, then whilst on your ladder screen click the ‘Spanner’ icon to open the ladder settings editor and in the top left corner click;
Settings > Import Ladder Settings

Import Ladder Settings.JPG

To display the back and Lay columns in the colours shown you will also need to download and import the following settings file into your main settings area, once downloaded to your computer in the top left corner of your screen click
Settings > Import Settings
and select the file from your computer
Basic.bsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bcuk69

Good evening Dallas,
Im new to BetAngel having previously sampled Geeks Toy. I have purchased the annual membership and like the basic laddder you posted here. I cant seem to import the file. Has the link been removed or is there an alternative as I love the embedded charts and the look created. Kind regards....Jay
Dallas

Both the attachments are still in the post above (the basic ladder.bls and basic.bsp for the colour settings).
kahuao

Hi

My ladders are squashed and not showing many prices

I just assumed my charts will look like the charts in the post lol

Is it possible to give me the inputs for ladder/screen settings

Thanks
Ladder.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

In the upper right corner of your ladder window click the following icon and that will undock the ladder window and enable you to make it full screen
Undock.jpg

Return to “Ladder trading interface”