Server & Live Tennis Scores Displayed on Ladder Screen

Get the ladder set up exactly the way you like it.
maxbrain77

Is it somehow possible to display the scores in the ladder and using parallel other trading automation?
Dallas

maxbrain77 wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:36 pm
Is it somehow possible to display the scores in the ladder and using parallel other trading automation?
Yes, you can apply up to 5 automation files to each market, so you can use the .baf file from the OP of this thread to pass the scores to the ladder and apply another automation file to trigger your bets

You just need to enable the additional automation rule columns in Guardian
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/market_list.html

Or you could put them all in one rules file, ie, add your automation rules to the .baf file in the OP of this thread
maxbrain77

that's great news, many thanks, for this info, Dallas!!
maxbrain77

Hi Dallas, is it possible to apply the 2. auto file to all markets in guardian? If i select "Apply to all markets", he always chooses the Auto Rule 1
Dallas

maxbrain77 wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 10:45 am
Hi Dallas, is it possible to apply the 2. auto file to all markets in guardian? If i select "Apply to all markets", he always chooses the Auto Rule 1
Select rule 2 from the list
Rules 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maxbrain77

great, many thanks!!
FrankArch

Every now and then the server indicated on the ladder is wrong. Server in watch list is always right but occasionaly the indicated server on the ladder is in conflict. Could I be doing something wrong or is it something to do with the feed. Although I would assume that the ladder and wish list get the current server info from the same feed.
Dallas

FrankArch wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:54 pm
Every now and then the server indicated on the ladder is wrong. Server in watch list is always right but occasionaly the indicated server on the ladder is in conflict. Could I be doing something wrong or is it something to do with the feed. Although I would assume that the ladder and wish list get the current server info from the same feed.
They both use the same feed so should never be different

Next time it happens double check you have 'No Sort' chosen for the selection sort on the Watch List

A few times I've had the WL sorted by favouritism or traded volume so the selections can flip over, and without paying attention to the players names assumed the server wrong just because I was looking for the tennis ball to be next to the first or second player
FrankArch

I'll check next time. Markets in watch are sorted by volume but when it happened earlier Strycova v Reina they were 1 and 2 on the watch list and the ladder. Reina wasb servibg and indicated as so on the watch list but Strycover was indicated on the ladder it remained that way for the whole game but then was fine. I'll take a screenshot next time it happens.
Dallas

FrankArch wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:27 pm
I'll check next time. Markets in watch are sorted by volume but when it happened earlier Strycova v Reina they were 1 and 2 on the watch list and the ladder. Reina wasb servibg and indicated as so on the watch list but Strycover was indicated on the ladder it remained that way for the whole game but then was fine. I'll take a screenshot next time it happens.
When you grab the screenshots also do one of the market selected in Guardian and below the bottom window select the automation tab
That will show what time the rule last triggered so will help rule in/out it not triggering or triggering late etc
FrankArch

BA Screenshot 3.png
BA Screenshot 2.png
BA screenshot 1.png
Marginal I know but please see screenshots attached. Rules file to follow.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by FrankArch on Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FrankArch

Daily Automation Tennis 270723.baf
Dallas

FrankArch wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:29 pm
BA Screenshot 3.pngBA Screenshot 2.pngBA screenshot 1.pngMarginal I know but please see screenshots attached. Rules file to follow.
Maybe I'm missing something the but the server was the same in each area of Bet Angel in all three of those screenshots?

The only thing I did spot was the points score on the ladder screen of the second image was still 0-0 compared to TT and WL screens
Which is probably just you being able to grab the screenshot a fraction of a second before the rule triggered?
FrankArch

Dallas wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:39 am
FrankArch wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:29 pm
BA Screenshot 3.pngBA Screenshot 2.pngBA screenshot 1.pngMarginal I know but please see screenshots attached. Rules file to follow.
Maybe I'm missing something the but the server was the same in each area of Bet Angel in all three of those screenshots?

The only thing I did spot was the points score on the ladder screen of the second image was still 0-0 compared to TT and WL screens
Which is probably just you being able to grab the screenshot a fraction of a second before the rule triggered?
I was refering to the fav lost first set. Sorry for confusion. SP imported to ladder has Thompson marginal fav. SP rule at bottom of rules file, am i doing that part correct?
FrankArch

Server issue screenshots attached. Sorry to be a pain.

Return to “Ladder trading interface”