Highlighted Key Price Markers (Fractional & Cross-Over Odds) on Ladder

Get the ladder set up exactly the way you like it.
Dallas

This ladder settings file will highlight all the key prices/odds with markers, the crossover prices are highlighed with white shaded cell markers, the fractional odds (price format bookmakers use) are highlighted with a white border around the cells marker, exactly as you see it in the image below.

Key Prices.jpg

When you watch the prices move on your ladder you will almost always see them gravitate to and/or form a range around these key prices.

The following image will give you visual illustration of how the fractional odds used by bookmakers would appear if only they were shown on the ladder
Key Prices 2.jpg

To use these ladder setting’s click the Basic Ladder.bls file at the bottom of this post to download to your computer, then whilst on your ladder screen click the ‘Spanner’ icon to open the ladder settings editor and in the top left corner click;
Settings > Import Ladder Settings
Import Ladder Settings.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
peachflame

IS there a way of configuring the markers and then copying changes to all other markers - I want to reduce the border thickness on all markers in this settings file.
Dallas

peachflame wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:20 pm
IS there a way of configuring the markers and then copying changes to all other markers - I want to reduce the border thickness on all markers in this settings file.
No, you'd need to do each individually, unless starting from scratch then you can set up the marker and just change the price on each new one
peachflame

Dallas wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:02 pm
peachflame wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:20 pm
No, you'd need to do each individually, unless starting from scratch then you can set up the marker and just change the price on each new one
Ok thanks. The concept of fractional odds translating to the decimal ladder is new to me - the fractional odds seem to book-end the traded ranges, why is this? I would have expect to see the higher volumes traded AT these price points rather than between them.
DanTheMan1

Hi guys, is there any way that i can put markers on the traded volume column to show the high and low of movement within the market over the last hour or any timeframe desired, so when i select a market i can instantly see on the traded volume column, the range at which the market as moved. New on here and any help would be super!
Ps This would be on my ladder screen.

Cheers
Dan
Last edited by DanTheMan1 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dallas

DanTheMan1 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:24 am
Hi guys, is there any way that i can put markers on the traded volume column to show the high and low of movement within the market over the last hour or any timeframe desired, so when i select a market i can instantly see on the traded volume column, the range at which the market as moved. New on here and any help would be super!
Ps This would be on my ladder screen.

Cheers
Dan
Here you go
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=21151
DanTheMan1

Thank you very much! :)
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:07 pm
This ladder settings file will highlight all the key prices/odds with markers, the crossover prices are highlighed with white shaded cell markers, the fractional odds (price format bookmakers use) are highlighted with a white border around the cells marker, exactly as you see it in the image below.

Key Prices.jpg

When you watch the prices move on your ladder you will almost always see them gravitate to and/or form a range around these key prices.

The following image will give you visual illustration of how the fractional odds used by bookmakers would appear if only they were shown on the ladder

Key Prices 2.jpg

To use these ladder setting’s click the Basic Ladder.bls file at the bottom of this post to download to your computer, then whilst on your ladder screen click the ‘Spanner’ icon to open the ladder settings editor and in the top left corner click;

Is there a way to add these to an existing Ladder Settings File?
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:40 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:07 pm

Key Prices.jpg

Key Prices 2.jpg

Is there a way to add these to an existing Ladder Settings File?
They are all just fixed odds markers so you just need to copy them into your existing file, there is no copy/paste option so you'll need to manually retype them

Or if its easier/quicker start with this file and add the elements from your existing markers file to it

Return to “Ladder trading interface”