Display Volume Increase on Selections Since 'X' Time Ago Ladder Settings

Get the ladder set up exactly the way you like it.
Dallas

Here is a ladder settings file which when imported and used will display your ladder screen exactly as you see it in the image below, above each selection it will store its traded volume at 5 minutes, then continully update the amount traded on each selection since the.

This allows you to clearly see which of the selections/runners is attacting the money since a specified time, ie, in the image below the front two runners are trading at similar prices, however in the last 59 secs the fav has attracted nearly double the amount of money.

Ladder .jpg

To use these ladder setting’s, click the Volume.bls file below to download to your computer, then whilst on your ladder screen click the ‘Spanner’ icon to open the ladder settings editor and in the top left corner click;
Settings > Import Ladder Settings
Import Ladder Settings.JPG
Volume Increase.bls

To store and update the traded volume displayed you will also need to download and import the following rules file into Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wadds20

Fantastic, exactly what i was looking for.. is there a way i can have the volume traded in last 5 mins on each selection as a % of total volume for the market in last 5 mins?
eg: increase since: 12502 (40%)
Dallas

Wadds20 wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:29 pm
Fantastic, exactly what i was looking for.. is there a way i can have the volume traded in last 5 mins on each selection as a % of total volume for the market in last 5 mins?
eg: increase since: 12502 (40%)
Yes, select the rules file in Guardian and on the main banner click 'Edit rules file'
Then on the stored value tab (of both rules) change it from 'Volume of selection' to volume % of Selection'
Wadds20

thank you!!
jtrader

Is it possible to see that on the "One Click Screen" as a custom column,Dallas?
Dallas

jtrader wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:39 pm
Yes, you just need to configure the custom columns to look up the same info from the rules file as the ladder screen is using
LeTiss

I tip my hat totally to you fellas. The ability to display vital information on the one-click and ladder with custom columns, which has come through storing values and historical values with Guardian automation is an unbelievable piece of kit. It totally wipes the floor with Bet Angel's competitors
jtrader

Dallas wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:49 pm
jtrader wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:39 pm
Yes, you just need to configure the custom columns to look up the same info from the rules file as the ladder screen is using
Thank you very much for explanation,Dallas!
Fleckey299

This download was the lightbulb moment for me, Dallas thank you so much.

volume is the key and used right can be an edge.

top stuff Dallas, thanks again
Dallas

Fleckey299 wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:56 pm
This download was the lightbulb moment for me, Dallas thank you so much.

volume is the key and used right can be an edge.

top stuff Dallas, thanks again
Glad to hear its helped you

Return to “Ladder trading interface”