Display the Last Traded Price (LTP) and VWAP as Faded Markers on your Ladders

Get the ladder set up exactly the way you like it.
Dallas

Here are two seperate ladder setting files, when imported and used will use 'Markers' in the odds column to highlight where the Last Traded Price (LTP) has been at historical intervals in a faded visual format and the Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP) has been at historical intervals using a traffic light sequence format.

Faded Last Traded Price (LTP) Direction
The first settings file will display where the LTP was 120 secs, 90 secs, 60 secs, 30 secs ago and now, starting with a dark green filled cell and getting lighter at each interval to create a 'fading' effect allowing you to see if a selection is trending in a direction, if the trend is speeding up or slowing down or if its just bouncing around the same prices within a range.

Faded LTP Direction.jpg

To use these ladder setting’s, click the Faded LTP Direction.bls file below to download it to your computer, then whilst on your ladder screen click the ‘Spanner’ icon to open the ladder settings editor and in the top left corner click;
Import Ladder Settings.JPG
Faded LTP Direction.bls

VWAP Moving Traffic Light Markers
The second ladder settings file will display where the VWAP (Volume Weighted Average Price) was 180 secs, 120 secs, 60 secs ago and now, starting with a dark red filled cell, Orange, Yellow then Green at each interval to create a 'traffic light' effect allowing you to see if the VWAP is moving in a specific direction and if so at what rate, or if its just static around the same prices.

VWAP Moving Traffic Light.jpg

To use these ladder setting’s, click the Faded LTP Direction.bls file below to download it to your computer, then whilst on your ladder screen click the ‘Spanner’ icon to open the ladder settings editor and in the top left corner click;
VWAP Moving Traffic Light.bls

History List Rules File
To display either of the the Fading LTP Direction and/or VWAP Moving Traffic Light Markers ladder settings files above if you don't already have it you will also need to download and import the 'HL Price Data' rules file from the link below, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=21235

Guardian Import Image.jpg

With this History list rules file applied to the markets in Guardian as soon as you open a market on your ladder screen and select one of the ladder settings files from above you will see the markers appear as per the images
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

TIP

To change any of the intervals the markets are displayed for or the marker/colours themselves open your Ladder Settings Editor and click on the ‘Markers’ tab

Ladder Settings.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tuco

...thanks for those files Dallas - just want to cjeck and confirm that downloading and importing those files will not change any ladder layouts or settings? I'm sure they won't but please confirm - thank you.
Dallas

Tuco wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:06 am
...thanks for those files Dallas - just want to cjeck and confirm that downloading and importing those files will not change any ladder layouts or settings? I'm sure they won't but please confirm - thank you.
No it won't effect any current setting you have, the new ladder settings will simply appear in your ladder settings picklist ready for you to select when you want to use them.
and the HL Price Data rules file will sit in Guardian ready to apply to markets when you want to use it
teambulldog

Thanks Dallas that is a big help
Julian :D
megarain

This is v cleaver and v useful.

Thx
STARBUCK62

Dallas wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:07 pm
Here are two seperate ladder setting files, when imported and used will use 'Markers' in the odds column to highlight where the Last Traded Price (LTP) has been at historical intervals in a faded visual format and the Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP) has been at historical intervals using a traffic light sequence format.

Faded Last Traded Price (LTP) Direction
The first settings file will display where the LTP was 120 secs, 90 secs, 60 secs, 30 secs ago and now, starting with a dark green filled cell and getting lighter at each interval to create a 'fading' effect allowing you to see if a selection is trending in a direction, if the trend is speeding up or slowing down or if its just bouncing around the same prices within a range.

Faded LTP Direction.jpg

Import Ladder Settings.JPG
Faded LTP Direction.bls

VWAP Moving Traffic Light Markers
The second ladder settings file will display where the VWAP (Volume Weighted Average Price) was 180 secs, 120 secs, 60 secs ago and now, starting with a dark red filled cell, Orange, Yellow then Green at each interval to create a 'traffic light' effect allowing you to see if the VWAP is moving in a specific direction and if so at what rate, or if its just static around the same prices.

VWAP Moving Traffic Light.jpg

VWAP Moving Traffic Light.bls

History List Rules File
To display either of the the Fading LTP Direction and/or VWAP Moving Traffic Light Markers ladder settings files above if you don't already have it you will also need to download and import the 'HL Price Data' rules file from the link below, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=21235

Guardian Import Image.jpg

With this History list rules file applied to the markets in Guardian as soon as you open a market on your ladder screen and select one of the ladder settings files from above you will see the markers appear as per the images
Thank you soooooooooo much Dallas .
stuartburford

I dont seem to be able to see the standard betfair charts here, is there anything I have missed here?

Best Stuart
jimibt

stuartburford wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:54 am
I dont seem to be able to see the standard betfair charts here, is there anything I have missed here?

Best Stuart
stuart -it would appear that BF have changed something at their end, see: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21556
stuartburford

Thanks for that thought i had un packed the data incorrectly, is there any idea if they will be back?
Dallas

stuartburford wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:59 am
Thanks for that thought i had un packed the data incorrectly, is there any idea if they will be back?
See the end post in that thread
waywyrd

Hi Dallas,

I can't import either of these charts because Bet Angel v1.54.2e error message saying created by more recent version of Bet Angel???

Regards,

Waywyrd.
Dallas

waywyrd wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:24 pm
Hi Dallas,

I can't import either of these charts because Bet Angel v1.54.2e error message saying created by more recent version of Bet Angel???

Regards,

Waywyrd.
You need to use the latest version (V1.55) released earlier this week
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=21544
waywyrd

Thanks sorted now. :-)
gareth75

Hi
i updated to the latest Bet Angel version last night (24th july) but I can't import either of these charts because Bet Angel v1.54.2e error message saying created by more recent version of Bet Angel??? any ideas
Thanks

Return to “Ladder trading interface”