VWAP Marker, Traded Vol% at Prices and Matchstick Charts - Ladder Settings

Get the ladder set up exactly the way you like it.
Dallas

This ladder settings file when imported and used will display your ladder screen exactly as you see it in the image below, with the matchstick charts besides each ladder and the traded volume at prices displayed as percentages for each selection.
The red lines you see are 'markers' highlighting the current VWAP price

VWAP's could be used as your entry or exit points, either as the price nears or crosses over. Or you may wish to open a position if the current price has moved far away from the VWAP and you anticipate retrace/reversal

VWAP Markers & Matchstick Charts.jpg

To use these ladder setting’s, click the VWAP Marker & Matchsticks.bls file below to download it to your computer, then whilst on your ladder screen click the ‘Spanner’ icon to open the ladder settings editor and in the top left corner click;
Settings > Import Ladder Settings
Import Ladder Settings.JPG
VWAP Marker & Matchsticks.bls

To display the VWAP Marker you will also need to download and import the following rules file into Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Guardian Import Image.jpg
HL Price Data.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
EUTREDSONOFEUTRED

Just downloaded and gave it a try, very nice :D
GODRICH

Hello Dallas,

Absolute newbie to this field but really enjoying your work .!

Curious if it is possible to combine this setup with the Pressure Markers into one chart ?

Thank you,

G

Update:

Figured out how to do it as noticed instructions which had been posted by Dallas....Thank you
Dallas

GODRICH wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:01 pm
Hello Dallas,

Absolute newbie to this field but really enjoying your work .!

Curious if it is possible to combine this setup with the Pressure Markers into one chart ?

Thank you,

G

Update:

Figured out how to do it as noticed instructions which had been posted by Dallas....Thank you

underx

Thank you for this!
katieee

Thanks for creating this. am having trouble applying it though. I've downloaded VWAP Marker & Matchstick and it's in ladders settings now as 'H Bars in History list 4 on back...' I've downloaded HL Price data into Guardian but the markers aren't appearing on my ladders, I'm new to using this type of automation and haven't really got to grips with it so probably some simple oversight on my part but can you help me get it working on my ladders please? (I added the HL Price data rule into 'Automation rules 1', maybe it was supposed to be elsewhere?
Dallas

katieee wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:37 pm
Thanks for creating this. am having trouble applying it though. I've downloaded VWAP Marker & Matchstick and it's in ladders settings now as 'H Bars in History list 4 on back...' I've downloaded HL Price data into Guardian but the markers aren't appearing on my ladders, I'm new to using this type of automation and haven't really got to grips with it so probably some simple oversight on my part but can you help me get it working on my ladders please?
Have you added your days markets to Guardian and applied the HL Price Data rules file to those market?
katieee

I've added today's markets into Guardian then I added HL Price Data into Automation Rules 1 column for all markets. I've highlighted the HBars in History list 1 on bets 1 in ladders settings, I'm wondering whether the issue is in ladder settings as how does it know which history list to use? I think when I looked earlier it said history list 4 and now it says 1, maybe I didn't remember correctly but perhaps it's an issue of where it's trying to pull data from?
katieee

I've tried deleting and reinstalling the ladder and guardian but no joy. Any ideas? It's likely something simple I've overlooked, my hunch is it's an issue with ladder settings as I can get fixed odds markers working but haven't managed to get anything with variable odds working yet.
katieee

...sorted, thank you:)

Return to “Ladder trading interface”