Best 3 Prices Highlighted if Money Waiting is Greater than - Ladder Settings

Get the ladder set up exactly the way you like it.
Dallas

Here is a ladder settings file which when imported and used will display your ladder screen exactly as you see it in the image below, it uses 'Markers' to highlight when any of the best 3 back/lay prices of each selection has over £100 waiting to be matched.

As soon as there is less than £100 available at any of the price the 'Marker' is cleared exactly as you see in the image below.

Waiting Markers.jpg

To use these ladder setting’s, click the 'Markers £100.bls' file below to download to your computer, then whilst on your ladder screen click the ‘Spanner’ icon to open the ladder settings editor and in the top left corner click;
Settings > Import Ladder Settings
Import Ladder Settings.JPG
Markers £100.bls

You will also need to click on the 'Markers £100.baf' file below to download to your computer, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Guardian Import Image.jpg
Markers for £100.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Tip

To change the amount/s waiting before a Marker Highlights a price select the rules file in Guardian and clicl 'Edit the Rules File'
Then on the conditions tab edit the value highlighted below - you will need to do this for all the rules.

Tip.jpg

You may even decide you want to use different values for different prices, for example when editing the rule you could highlight the best prices when greater than £300, the 2nd best prices when greater than £250, and the thrird best when greater than £100

Or you could revese the process and use the 'Markers' to highlight when the prices are less than a specified amount, allowing you to spot good queue positions quickly and easily
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
makkad

trouble with .baf file, the .bls file loaded fine

here is my ba version - see image
Dallas

You need the latest version, which can now be downloaded from the Bet Angel website
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro

Now its on general release the version number has been set back to V1.55.0
Jamiethompson

Has something Similar been made which instead of going off more then $100 ,going off pressure built with a percentage eg lay price is 100 % higher then back price and so on
Dallas

Jamiethompson wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:56 am
Has something Similar been made which instead of going off more then $100 ,going off pressure built with a percentage eg lay price is 100 % higher then back price and so on
Yes, 'Marker on Ladder when Pressure Builds Servant'
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=21750
Jamiethompson

Awesome thanks ,there is so much stuff on here it’s hard to find sometimes ,thanks
Luskin Star

Hi Dallas,

Looks good.

How do you actually go about scripting and creating these BLS etc. files?

What language or syntax is followed to get the things you want to happen on the Ladder actually happen?

Cheers,

LS.
Dallas

Luskin Star wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:38 am
Hi Dallas,

Looks good.

How do you actually go about scripting and creating these BLS etc. files?

What language or syntax is followed to get the things you want to happen on the Ladder actually happen?

Cheers,

LS.
They are all created with the in built editors of Bet Angel, no programming experience is required, just select what you want from the menu options
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/lad ... tings.html
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/adv ... ting_.html
Luskin Star

Ok, great. Thanks very much.
Sotton

Hi Dallas!

Is it Possible to highlight any "money waiting" with certain condition (not jut the best prices).
For example: Highlight all the cells that money waiting is higher than $250.
I coudn´t find it.

Ty!
Dallas

Sotton wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:32 am
Hi Dallas!

Is it Possible to highlight any "money waiting" with certain condition (not jut the best prices).
For example: Highlight all the cells that money waiting is higher than $250.
I coudn´t find it.

Ty!
It is but you'd need to create a pair stored values for each price point, and once outside the top three prices it becomes a lot more work

There isn't just options to select like there id with the best three prices
Sotton

Ok. Ty.
Could you show me how can I create stored values for a price point, outside the top three prices? And how can I highlight this price?

Many thanks.
Dallas

Sotton wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:28 pm
Ok. Ty.
Could you show me how can I create stored values for a price point, outside the top three prices? And how can I highlight this price?

Many thanks.

I've made the first one for you (4th best back)
Money Waiting V1.1.baf

You'll need to duplicate those three rules (and change there SV names etc) for each tick outside the 3rd best price you want to cover on each side of the book - but if doing the whole ladder that would need around 1800 rules in total!

Then you need to create the markers to highlight each one, the stored value name for the marker of the first example would be
4th_best_back_waiting
Sotton

OMG. Ty very much!

Return to “Ladder trading interface”