Best 3 Prices Highlighted if Money Waiting is Greater than - Ladder Settings

Get the ladder set up exactly the way you like it.
Creation8

I have done everything you said but nothing is highlighted on the ladder? where do you download the files to on your computer? really want this to work it would help me so much
Creation8

when i select markers £100 in the ladder settings and save and leave the page, when i go back it says bet angel settings
Dallas

Creation8 wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:55 pm
I have done everything you said but nothing is highlighted on the ladder? where do you download the files to on your computer? really want this to work it would help me so much
When you click the files links in the post and window will appear asking you which folder you want to download them to on your PC
It doesn't matter which one you select, you could just have them download to your desk top

Then you need to import the files into various different places on Bet Angel as shown in the OP
Dallas

Creation8 wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:58 pm
when i select markers £100 in the ladder settings and save and leave the page, when i go back it says bet angel settings
Once you've set it as your ladder settings, you need to re-save your main settings profile so it knows to use that ladder setting

To save your main settings profile in the top left corner of the screen cllick
Settings > Save Settings
Creation8

i have saved to the main settings and it dtill reads bet angle settings when i open up the ladder settings
Dallas

Creation8 wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:30 pm
i have saved to the main settings and it dtill reads bet angle settings when i open up the ladder settings
Are you then using that same main settings profile?

It isn't specfic to this file, no matter what ladder settings file you want to use if you re-save the settings profile you are using those ladder settings will be loaded each time that settings file is selected

If you have multiple main settings profiles and want to use that same ladder settings on each you'll need to select each settings profile, select the ladder settings then re-save that main settings profile
Creation8

in the ladder setting it doesnt save markers £100 when i click save because when i go back in it says bet angel settings
Dallas

Creation8 wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:43 pm
in the ladder setting it doesnt save markers £100 when i click save because when i go back in it says bet angel settings
But are you re-saving the settings profile you are using after you've chosen the ladder settings profile you've selected like this?
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Creation8

yeah thats what im doing :(
Dallas

Creation8 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:24 am
yeah thats what im doing :(
So are you unable to save profiles at all? are you getting any error when you click 'save'?

If you can change settings and re-save your settings profile please do the following and post a screenshot at each stage

1) Select the ladder profile you want to use, then re-save settings and take a screenshot at the time - this should look exactly like mine but include more of your screen so I can see the ladder settings profile you have selected

2) switch to any of your other saved settings profile and take another screen shot (just a regular full screenshot here)

3) switch back to the original settings profile and take another full screen shot
Creation8

i have the screen shots but how do i post a picture in the reply? apologies this must be frustrating

Return to “Ladder trading interface”