Multi In-Running Ladders with Runner Information - Ladder Settings

Get the ladder set up exactly the way you like it.
Dallas

Here is a ladder settings file which would suit In-Running horse racing markets, when imported and used it will appear exactly as you see it in the image below.

In Running Ladder.JPG

Points to note;
Displays 8 ladders on a single screen
It uses smaller cell heights so more prices can be seen vertically
It will auto-centre to the Last Traded Price (LTP) if it goes off screen while in-play
Runners have Jockey, Trainer, Form and Stall Draw numbers displayed above each ladder
Prices with money waiting are shaded so you can easily see any gaps
Both back and lay unmatched bets will appear in the same column on the right of each ladder so save space so more ladders can be fitted to a screen

To use this ladder display/settings, click the In-Running Ladders.bls file at the bottom of this post to download to your computer, then whilst on your ladder screen click the ‘Spanner’ icon to open the ladder settings editor and in the top left corner click;
Settings > Import Ladder Settings
Import Ladder Settings.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
clayton

Is it possible to import the settings to Trader v of Bet Angel ?
Dallas

clayton wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:05 am
Is it possible to import the settings to Trader v of Bet Angel ?
No, only Bet Angel Professional offers this level of customization of the ladder screens and ability to import/export settings
Realrocknrolla

Dallas wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:11 pm
Here is a ladder settings file which would suit In-Running horse racing markets, when imported and used it will appear exactly as you see it in the image below.

In Running Ladder.JPG

Points to note;
Displays 8 ladders on a single screen
It uses smaller cell heights so more prices can be seen vertically
It will auto-centre to the Last Traded Price (LTP) if it goes off screen while in-play
Runners have Jockey, Trainer, Form and Stall Draw numbers displayed above each ladder
Prices with money waiting are shaded so you can easily see any gaps
Both back and lay unmatched bets will appear in the same column on the right of each ladder so save space so more ladders can be fitted to a screen

To use this ladder display/settings, click the In-Running Ladders.bls file at the bottom of this post to download to your computer, then whilst on your ladder screen click the ‘Spanner’ icon to open the ladder settings editor and in the top left corner click;
Settings > Import Ladder Settings

Import Ladder Settings.JPG

I like this one Dallas. Many Thanks
steve19782009

Hi I have just tried to add this to my ladder interface but for some reason it won't load in. I just get the same screen as always, do I need to apply by some means as I thought it would do it atuomatically.
Dallas

steve19782009 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:34 pm
Hi I have just tried to add this to my ladder interface but for some reason it won't load in. I just get the same screen as always, do I need to apply by some means as I thought it would do it atuomatically.
After importing you need to select it as your ladder settings profile
Cannylodge

When I try download the file I get a security alert saying

'Your current security settings don't allow you to download this fill'

Im currently using the recommened VPN through Bet Angel and cant find in settings how to turn this off so I can download files. I can download the file if I use my windows 10 but cant import that file to the VPN windows.

Any help would be appreciated.
Sparky67

Every time I try to imort this it says unable to import profile file. What am I doing wrong?
Dallas

Sparky67 wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:52 pm
Every time I try to imort this it says unable to import profile file. What am I doing wrong?
It needs to be imported into your ladder settings area as shown in the image on the OP

Return to “Ladder trading interface”