Display the Rolling High & Low Back, Lay & LTP as Markers on Ladder Trading Screen

Get the ladder set up exactly the way you like it.
Tuco

...thank you, so it does - I'll have a play with that :)
Tuco

I downloaded and installed these rolling hi/low back/lay markers and they worked well when looking at a South American footie match last night.

However, in-play my concern is always that the more stuff I have BA doing/showing/calculating, the more my laptop resources are pushed - do you know whether this is the case Dallas?

[As such additional info/markers etc I can foresee being very useful before going in-play, but possibly a resouces drain in the heat of things. Would you know whether this is also the case when running servants/automation?]
Dallas

Tuco wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:36 pm
I downloaded and installed these rolling hi/low back/lay markers and they worked well when looking at a South American footie match last night.

However, in-play my concern is always that the more stuff I have BA doing/showing/calculating, the more my laptop resources are pushed - do you know whether this is the case Dallas?

[As such additional info/markers etc I can foresee being very useful before going in-play, but possibly a resouces drain in the heat of things. Would you know whether this is also the case when running servants/automation?]
If you have the SV and history list etc being written to the log, that will have a big impact on CPU resources especially if using fast refresh rates and have loads of of them running at once across dozens of markets.

Providing you are not doing that then BA will be able to process 1000s of Stored value/History list calculations and then show them as markers and in Custom Columns etc with no performance impact.
You'll notice that when using the new range options and looking up values from History Lists the sampling size has a min of every 0.5secs which to prevent users overloading there PC's
Westerner

Thanks for this Dallas. It's superb.

:D
Dallas

Westerner wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:05 pm
Thanks for this Dallas. It's superb.

:D

I had your request in mind from the last update when putting it together so glad you liked it

Return to “Ladder trading interface”