Display the Rolling High & Low Back, Lay & LTP as Markers on Ladder Trading Screen

Get the ladder set up exactly the way you like it.
Dallas

These ladder settings files will display the Rolling High & Low back/lay & Last Traded Price (LTP) for the last 30secs as 'Markers' for each selection on there respective ladders.

**You will need to be using the latest V1.56beta to use this file, if you don't already have it installed you can download it from the following link post**
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=22831

There are two files you can download below, one will uses 'Markers' to highlight the rolling 30sec high lay price and low back price in the back & lay columns exactly as you see it in the image below.

Rolling High Low Back and Lay Markers.JPG

The second ladder settings file is very similar but uses 'Markers' to highlight the rolling 30sec high/low Last Traded Price in the odds column exactly as you see it in the image below

Rolling High Low LTP Markers.JPG

Of course you could combine both markers to the same ladder settings file but I think it looks a bit busy so have split them into two settings files.

To use these ladder setting’s, click the 'Rolling hi/lo Back & Lay Markers.bls' and/or the 'Rolling hi/lo LTP Markers.bls files below to download it to your computer, then whilst on your ladder screen click the ‘Spanner’ icon to open the ladder settings editor and in the top left corner click;
Settings > Import Ladder Settings
Import Ladder Settings.JPG
Rolling Hi_Lo Back & Lay Markers.bls
Rolling Hi_Lo LTP Markers.bls

To display the rolling high low Markers you will also need to download and import the following rules file into Guardian (you only need to download this rules file once as it supply's the values needed for both files), once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.

Guardian Import Image.jpg
Rolling Hi & Lo Traded Price SV.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Tip

To edit the time frame for the rolling high and low price markers select the 2nd rule named 'Store Hi/Lo' and go onto the Stored Value tab
Then if using the Rolling High Low LTP Markers edit the 'Range of Values from' in the top rule Stored Values as highlighted in the image below

HL Edit.JPG

If using the Rolling High Low Back and Lay Markers you need to edit the same area but in the bottom two Stored Values
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bps123

Hi Dallas

I have imported the files in betangel and guardian but it does'nt seem to work who can i speak to so i can get this up and running asap?
Dallas

bps123 wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:40 am
Hi Dallas

I have imported the files in betangel and guardian but it does'nt seem to work who can i speak to so i can get this up and running asap?
Have you applied the rules file to the markets in Guardian and selected ladder settings profile on the ladder screen?
If so please post some screenshots of each and i'll take a look
bps123

What is the ladder setting profile on the ladder screen what and where is this ?
Dallas

bps123 wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:47 am
What is the ladder setting profile on the ladder screen what and where is this ?
You need the ladder setting files to display the markers, the links to download them are in the opening post along with images showing where to import them in your Bet Angel
bps123

Dallas

All sorted than you for your help and being so prompt its appreciated have a day.
bps123

Thank you.
dave704289

Hello

Getting this response, have upgraded to newest version, rebooted etc. Any ideas(sorry if it's a stupid question!!!)

bet angel.PNG
Dallas

dave704289 wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:58 pm
Hello

Getting this response, have upgraded to newest version, rebooted etc. Any ideas(sorry if it's a stupid question!!!)

bet angel.PNG
Are you using the latest V1.56 released on the forum yesterday?
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=22831
dave704289

I am yes
dave704289

Not sure I need any additional app/software etc?
Dallas

dave704289 wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:56 pm
Not sure I need any additional app/software etc?

I've managed to re-create the error message you are getting and its because your are trying to import it into your main settings area.

You need to import it into your ladder settings area as shown in the image were you downloaded it in the OP
(click the spanner next to the ladder settings > settings > import ladder settings)
Tuco

...that looks interesting Dallas - as always, nice work (if nothing more, it gets people using their grey matter!)

Can you adjust the time setting or is it fixed at 30 seconds?
Dallas

Tuco wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:08 pm
...that looks interesting Dallas - as always, nice work (if nothing more, it gets people using their grey matter!)

Can you adjust the time setting or is it fixed at 30 seconds?
Yes, I used 30secs just as an example

The second post shows what and where you need to edit

Return to “Ladder trading interface”