Gradient Race Timer - Ladder Screen Settings

Get the ladder set up exactly the way you like it.
Dallas

This Ladder settings file is designed for use on In-Running racing markets, it will display the Jockey and trainer names then directly below that the percentage of the race remaining, the background of which changes gradient depending on the percentage time left.
It begins at green when the race goes in-running and there is 100% remaining, then as the race progresses and the remaining percentage decreases it changes colour until it gets to red as the race nears its end giving you a quick visual guide as to how long is remaining

Other options used in this settings file include;
Auto Ladder re-centring if the best back price goes outside the visible ladder
Highlighting of cells only with money waiting to be matched
Total amount of unmatched back and lay bets for each selection shown above each ladder

So when this file is used it will appear as shown in the image below;

Ladder.JPG

Please note you will need to be using at least V1.57 to use this file, if you are using a older version you can download V1.57 from here
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=24292

To use these ladder setting’s, click the 'In-Runinng Timer.bls' file below to download to your computer, then whilst on your ladder screen click the ‘Spanner’ icon to open the ladder settings editor and in the top left corner click;
Settings > Import Ladder Settings
Import Ladder Settings.JPG
In-Running Timer Bar.bls

To display the remaining percentage value you will also need to download and import the following 'In Running STD Timer.baf' rules file into Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Guardian Import.jpg
In-Running STD Timer.baf

Finally you'll need to download and import the Background colour settings named 'Percentage Timer.bavbc' into your Value Based Colour Settings Editor
Ladder VBCS.JPG
VBCS Import.JPG
Percentage Timer.bavbc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
firlandsfarm

Hi Dallas, nice one! :)

Is there any reason why I can't add additional rules to the "In-Running STD Timer.baf" file to assess the runners in-running?
Dallas

firlandsfarm wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:08 am

Is there any reason why I can't add additional rules to the "In-Running STD Timer.baf" file to assess the runners in-running?
Its just a regular rules file (edited from an earlier example) so you should just be able to add/edit rules to it same as any other file
firlandsfarm

Dallas wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:11 am
firlandsfarm wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:08 am

Its just a regular rules file (edited from an earlier example) so you should just be able to add/edit rules to it same as any other file
Thanks, I thought so, I couldn't see an interrelated link with one of the other files but thought I would check.
elofan0

Be nice if could get it working on the one click screen for different price colours for each runners price or am i missin something
Dallas

elofan0 wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:33 pm
Be nice if could get it working on the one click screen for different price colours for each runners price or am i missin something
Like this?
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elofan0

Yes dallas you got it :) so how does one get that to work :D
FrankCastle794

Test.JPG
I have attached mine to the % time left. Those red boxes turn green when it goes inplay with the % counting down. goes Green - Yellow - Orange - Red to the settings ive used. Works great.
Dallas

FrankCastle794 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:15 pm
Test.JPG

I have attached mine to the % time left. Those red boxes turn green when it goes inplay with the % counting down. goes Green - Yellow - Orange - Red to the settings ive used. Works great.

I do have a settings files (which will be uploaded in the coming days) to use this on the ladder and one-click screen but well done for doing it yourself - its always the best way to learn

One Click Screen.JPG
Ladder.JPG
FrankCastle794

Cheers mate
elofan0

yep that part is easy to do because its all one percentage for all runners..........
sorted it worked it out myself thanks
elofan0

heres mine set up stll need to fine tune my colour selection
FrankCastle794

Nice one, i use book % top 3 too, well helpful.
elofan0

yep the advantage now is to have the different colours set on the book % top 3 etc so it changes to the colour chosen for say 90% blue 80% green 70% yellow and so on .........

Return to “Ladder trading interface”