Help using market Back Book %

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.

Hi,

I have a bot that places lay bets 10% behind the best price.

What I would like some help on please.

I would like to place lay bets at 10% behind best price but take into consideration the market percentage.

So if the market % is 110% I could place bets at the best price, (110-110 = 0 )
If the market % 105% I only need to place the bets at 5% behind (105 -110 = -5 )
and so on.
Im not sure of the Math and how to capture the market %
Any help direction would be much appreciated.
Thanks Michael
Dallas

You can use a 'Set/modify Stored Value' rule to store the value of the market back and lay %

Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eatyourgreens

hi 1856
take a look at the rules file below, I think it does everything that you want but I am far from an automation expert and there is probably an easier and better way.

It will currently place £2 liability lay bets on the fav at your desired % below best market prices when the back book % is within certain ranges. (cant remember, but I think I also put a 1 tick offset in it). There is no fill or kill, so you may end up with unmatched bets.

Selecions, times, triggers, conditions are all easily altered to whatever you want.

Please test in practice mode to see if it does what you want, I have tried a few test runs (in pratice mode) and it seems to run ok

hope it works!
hope it helps!
have a nice day!
stay safe :-)
one for 1856.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cheers for the help very much appreciated, I am up and running :)

Did you build that bot just for my request, asking for help? If so Im so thankful.
Cheers
Michael

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”