Steamer Alert unmatched bets condition?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Brovashift

Hi all,

I've only just started playing around with automation and recently did the steamer/drifter alert tutorial, which works ok, but is pinging off too often, showing me markets that have very little money matched and waiting to be matched.
I tried adding an additional condition to only alert me where a selection had £100-£200 of unmatched orders. But for some reason this has stopped alerting me when prices move. I know because I have been scalping several markets today where the price moved further than my specified 8 ticks, but my Watch window never pinged or popped up.

I tried 'Unmatched bet amounts' and 'Number of unmatched bets' conditions, together with the original 'Historic relative odds condition' in the steamer tutorial, but alerts stopped when I make the changes.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

Also, while I remember... is there a way to test for odds movement on the same selection, in order to identify a steamer/drifter, as opposed to selection A and selection B... and without specifying a selection by name so that it can apply to any selection in any race?

TIA
Dallas

If it was working prior to adding some conditions then the problem will lie in the way they've been set up, you need to post some screenshots of them for someone to spot exactly where the problem/s may be

A rule could be applied to 'ANY' selection, or 'Every' selection and monitor for prices going either way on them all, you'll need to add the condition into a 'Group' and set the group to 'one or more must be true'
Brovashift

Hi Dallas,

I have attached some screenshots. I actually deleted the unmatched bets (£) & amounts conditions when they didn't seem to be working, so I just added them back in each individually to show how i had them setup.

They look alright to me... but Im an auto noobie :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brovashift

Dallas wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:50 pm
If it was working prior to adding some conditions then the problem will lie in the way they've been set up, you need to post some screenshots of them for someone to spot exactly where the problem/s may be

A rule could be applied to 'ANY' selection, or 'Every' selection and monitor for prices going either way on them all, you'll need to add the condition into a 'Group' and set the group to 'one or more must be true'
Is there a tutorial or documentation on creating a "group"? In the help docs maybe?
Dallas

I think maybe you've confused those conditions with testing everyone else's unmatched bets - both of them only relate to your unmatched bets

So your first condition will only trigger if you have more than 100 unmatched bets in a market (which your unlikely to have at anyone time)
The second condition will only trigger if you have more than £100 of unmatched bets on a selection (this could be made up of back and lays and using one or more bets, as long as your total amount of unmatched bets is over £100

From what you've said it sounds like you wouldn't have any unmatched bets in a market and just want it to trigger if it moves?

To test the money waiting in the market (belonging to everyone) you need to use a Stored Value condition or up to 6 of them as used in this example
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=18645
Dallas

Brovashift wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:24 pm
Dallas wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:50 pm

Is there a tutorial or documentation on creating a "group"? In the help docs maybe?
Yes, all the conditions are covered from this page
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/conditions_2.html

There are links to each one near the bottom of the page beginning with Grouping
Brovashift

Dallas wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:32 pm
I think maybe you've confused those conditions with testing everyone else's unmatched bets - both of them only relate to your unmatched bets

So your first condition will only trigger if you have more than 100 unmatched bets in a market (which your unlikely to have at anyone time)
The second condition will only trigger if you have more than £100 of unmatched bets on a selection (this could be made up of back and lays and using one or more bets, as long as your total amount of unmatched bets is over £100

From what you've said it sounds like you wouldn't have any unmatched bets in a market and just want it to trigger if it moves?

To test the money waiting in the market (belonging to everyone) you need to use a Stored Value condition or up to 6 of them as used in this example
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=18645
Ahh right... thats my unmatched bets :lol: I see why it wasn't working now...

I just wanted to refine the alert conditions so that it would only alert me to markets where enough money had been matched and there was enough liquidity for me to potentially get infront of a steamer/drifter and nick a few quid. Manually, not on auto. I haven't got onto placing auto bets yet.

As it stands it keeps alerting me to empty markets like in the attached image, as well as profitable trades, but can be distracting when I am trying to focus and manage a live trade.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”