Alert to a Increase in Market Traded Volume Guardian Auotmation Bot

Get Bet Angel to scan for your favoured trading set up and alert you to any Betfair trading opportunities you are looking for.
Major Skint

Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to get an alert for the volume increased by amount?
I see that this bot will alert me to the total market volume, but I want an alert for when the amount matched every second is greater than X

Is this possible?

Many thanks
Dallas

Major Skint wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:50 pm
Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to get an alert for the volume increased by amount?
I see that this bot will alert me to the total market volume, but I want an alert for when the amount matched every second is greater than X

Is this possible?

Many thanks
Yes, you could use this one and change the 'Store volume @ 5 mins' rule to trigger more frequently and store an increase in value rather than a % increase
charger123

Hi Dallas, like the fact you can
change the 'Store volume @ 5 mins' rule to trigger more frequently and store an increase in value rather than a % increase. But can this be done over all runners, individually ie. with an alert stating row number. Sorry for sounding a bit out of touch, is there anyway of bring up all place markets, that are available on the main exchange? Thank you.
Dallas

charger123 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:40 am
Hi Dallas, like the fact you can
change the 'Store volume @ 5 mins' rule to trigger more frequently and store an increase in value rather than a % increase. But can this be done over all runners, individually ie. with an alert stating row number. Sorry for sounding a bit out of touch, is there anyway of bring up all place markets, that are available on the main exchange? Thank you.
if you mean store a volume at a fixed time and trigger an alert if it increases by £x rather than percentage then yes it can be edited to do that

For the place markets if using the latest version you can add them all into a coupon with just 2-3 clicks each day
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=18643
charger123

Thanks for that Dallas, I have managed to get it down to 1 sec. but a bit clunky, but getting fibre broadband this month so may sort that. Just a bit confused about the alerts when checking against bet fair graph candle sticks. Does the graph take time to update? Also worried about the amount of data I am amassing, when I only need a few seconds worth! lastly I think I've read somewhere about cross marketing, so if I get an alert in the place markets I would like to place a back bet in win market. Thank you
Dallas

charger123 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:22 am
Thanks for that Dallas, I have managed to get it down to 1 sec. but a bit clunky, but getting fibre broadband this month so may sort that. Just a bit confused about the alerts when checking against bet fair graph candle sticks. Does the graph take time to update? Also worried about the amount of data I am amassing, when I only need a few seconds worth! lastly I think I've read somewhere about cross marketing, so if I get an alert in the place markets I would like to place a back bet in win market. Thank you
As long as the connection is stable and 2mb that's all you'll need (ie, 2mb or 200mb won't make any difference)
Have you checked you have guardian refreshing fast enough or is this still on the 1-second default?
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491

All graphs are 'lagging indicators' so if you have a candlestick chart that plots every 5 seconds it will plot this using the last 5 seconds of data
charger123

thanks for coming back Dallas, got G refresh at 20ms with 300sec restriction before off time, which I think should take 40ms to refresh. Scanning from 3fav to 8fav (at moment) in 2 of the place markets in the same race, with id signal names for position of fav and market. The candlestick chart I was referring to was the main betfair graph with the red candlestick, and if holding all the data was slowing things down. Cheers.
Dallas

charger123 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:18 pm
thanks for coming back Dallas, got G refresh at 20ms with 300sec restriction before off time, which I think should take 40ms to refresh. Scanning from 3fav to 8fav (at moment) in 2 of the place markets in the same race, with id signal names for position of fav and market. The candlestick chart I was referring to was the main betfair graph with the red candlestick, and if holding all the data was slowing things down. Cheers.
The Betfair chart is just an image downloaded from them so its not possible to configure any automation rules around or use it in any way.

It is possible to trigger bets from one market to another, the following files should help, you'll just need to change it from a 'mover' to your volume criteria
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=16239
charger123

Thank for the link Dallas, has for the betfair graph, I was only using it visually to see candlesticks traded values of £700 and higher, (greater than value of 699) which I have my alert set to. In a few cases the candlesticks have been quite low. I'm a bit worried that it's miss firing, or it could be 2 or 3 trades hit at the same second, but we are talking about place market/6th or 7th fav! Might try market overview for verification, and put an historic relative odds condition to indicate back or lay trade.
Korattt

what do we have to do to alert the fact that the price is now above where most of the money has been matched?, see image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sa7med

Korattt wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:54 am
what do we have to do to alert the fact that the price is now above where most of the money has been matched?, see image
I would decide on a percentage (as a total vol matched on runner) that would qualify as "most" and then set a stored value (to store the price at which that condition is met) to store when the money matched at 3 or so consecutive prices is > than that percentage. Then when the price is higher than that stored value you could have your alert.
makkad

Is it possible now with latest version to detect an increase for an individual selection pre-race?
Dallas

makkad wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:53 pm
Is it possible now with latest version to detect an increase for an individual selection pre-race?
Its always been possible to do that, on the SV tab it just needs changing to 'Store the Volume of the Selection'

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Betfair trading alerts”