Multi Alerts File for Football Markets

Get Bet Angel to scan for your favoured trading set up and alert you to any Betfair trading opportunities you are looking for.
Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation file for use on Soccer match odds markets.

Having had a few messages about adding more than one alert to a file I thought I’de create this multi-alert file for football markets.
There a four separate alerts within this file which of course you can add to or remove as desired, most of the alerts I’ve used are also available to download as single files within the shared files soccer section of this form (these also contain a detailed description of what each alert does and how it works).

Whenever creating a multi-task file I always separate each section, this makes it much easier to edit at later times and keep track of what’s happening.
To do this I usually add a ‘set/modify signal’ rule and use a line of ‘dashes’ as its name, effectively the signal does nothing except act as a separator in the description column, you will see in the image below just how easily defined it is now to see the independent alerts which mean I can fully remove an alert and associated rules quickly without having to sift through all the individual rules.

Football Alerts.JPG

Whenever an alert goes off it will flash a message next to the team/match the alert relates to on your watchlist then auto-clear after a period of time, it will also auto-scroll to that market (useful if you have a whole day's markets in your watchlist) and in case you have the watchlist minimized at the time the alert goes off it will also auto maximize the Watchlist window for you.

WL.JPG

For further information on each of the individual alerts please see the following links

Pre-Off
If the relative traded volume of the fav increases by >10% within the last 30mins
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=16754

In-Play
When a team scores a goal
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=17262

If there was a strong pre-match fav who is now losing and their odds are 100% higher than at KO
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=17240

To use this file just click on the following link below Football Alerts.Baf’ and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply them to any markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
convoysur-2

Thanks Dallas.
Your the man ,
Marc
Dallas

convoysur-2 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:29 am
Thanks Dallas.
Your the man ,
Marc
Thanks, Marc, it good to hear from you again
I've noticed you've been quiet recently hope everything is still going well for you?
convoysur-2

Hi Dallas ,
Just the same But worse, need to have spinal fusions, so trading is very little,i cant sit at my trading desk,the back pain is just too much,
Could be worse,
Marc.
Dallas

convoysur-2 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:59 pm
Hi Dallas ,
Just the same But worse, need to have spinal fusions, so trading is very little,i cant sit at my trading desk,the back pain is just too much,
Could be worse,
Marc.
Sorry to hear that marc and hope it gets better soon or at least eases a bit for you, feel free to drop me a PM anytime
humanoid769

Does the rule name have to have Unique names as I was going to add scores on the Watchlist and one-click to this as its painful having too many betangel sessions running for all these wonderful alerts

TIA
Dallas

humanoid769 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:11 am
Does the rule name have to have Unique names as I was going to add scores on the Watchlist and one-click to this as its painful having too many betangel sessions running for all these wonderful alerts

TIA
No, the rule names are just for your reference and to make easier to know which is doing what
humanoid769

Thank you Dallas

Tony

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Betfair trading alerts”