Alert if Pre-Match Fav Loses 1st Set Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation file for use on Tennis markets.

The purpose of this bot is alert you via your Watch List at the start of the second set if the pre-match fav has lost the 1st set.

If the alert goes off it will flash next to the selection for 30 seconds and stay viable for another 30 seconds, then clear after a total of 60 seconds. It will also auto scroll to the match in your watch list as well as maximize the watch list if you have it minimized to your taskbar at the time it goes off - so you'll never miss an opportunity and be able to open the match on your ladder or one-click trading screen with a single click and begin betting/trading.

WL Fav Lost 1st Set Alert.JPG

How it Works

At the start of the match, a ‘Fix Order of Market Selections’ rule will trigger so that no matter how the odds move the rest of the match a rule applied to the fav will always trigger on the one which was fav at the time this rule triggered.

The 'Alert' rule is then applied to the fav and uses a ‘Tennis Fixed Score’ condition to test the score is 0-1 to their opponent, if this happens the alert will go off on your Watch List as detailed above, the particulars of the alert can set on the Parameters tab of this rule.

To use the file just click on the following Alert if Fav Loses the First Set.baf and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply them to any markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
Attachments
Alert if Fav Loses 1st Set.baf
(808 Bytes) Downloaded 575 times
Guardian Import.jpg
odchamp

Tried to get sound alert to work alongside the visual but nothing, can you check my settings, I downloaded a sound.
I did tick the play sound file and un tick but it made no differance.
thanks
Gary
Attachments
f2.PNG
f1.PNG
Dallas

The box next to 'Play Sound file' needs to be ticked

If it still doesn't play it has to be an issue with the sound file your using or your volume/speakers on your PC
odchamp

deleted it and downloaded another sound alert and worked really well.
Thanks

Gary
odchamp

Is there an automation where whoever loses the 1st set you are alerted?
Dallas

odchamp wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:00 am
Is there an automation where whoever loses the 1st set you are alerted?
No, but you can edit this to do it by changing its applied to ANY selection and removing the fix order rule
odchamp

Many Thanks
emotv

Can we have this for new version ?

I download but while i am importing this is not compartable for with the new version .
Dallas

emotv wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:46 pm
Can we have this for new version ?

I download but while i am importing this is not compartable for with the new version .
All files in Bet Angel (Settings, Layouts, Automation, Servants etc) are forwards compatible, ie, they can be imported in to any version of Bet Angel providing its equal to or newer than the version it was created in
greg

Hi Dallas,
I'm often away from my P.C so would miss any visual alert , is it possible to have message sent it some way to my phone or Excel so I could then get excel to email me ?
Many thanks in advance 👍
FrankArch

Hi,

This seems to be firing when the Fav wins the first set. As an example it fired in the Andreozzi v Misolic match. Misolic won the first set but it fired and I belive that the SP's were 2.48:1.67 making Misolic fav. I notice on the forum that no one else has had this problem so obviously something my end. Any ideas?

Regards
Graham
Dallas

FrankArch wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:10 pm
Hi,

This seems to be firing when the Fav wins the first set. As an example it fired in the Andreozzi v Misolic match. Misolic won the first set but it fired and I belive that the SP's were 2.48:1.67 making Misolic fav. I notice on the forum that no one else has had this problem so obviously something my end. Any ideas?

Regards
Graham
Did you have the match in Guardian and the rules file applied to it before the start time displayed for the match (not just before it actually went in-play)?

If you did select the market in your Guardian window and then click the automation tab at the bottom
That will tell you when the rule/s last triggered

Did the fix market order rule trigger around 15secs before the start time of the match?
FrankArch

Hi Dalas,

Please see attached. Yes obviously I think you are correct that The automation file was put into Guardian too late to be effective.

Thanks for the education

Regards
Graham

PS is there a way to extend the time the alert remains active.
Attachments
31.07.2023_18.59.58_REC.png
Dallas

FrankArch wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:09 pm
Hi Dalas,

Please see attached. Yes obviously I think you are correct that The automation file was put into Guardian too late to be effective.

Thanks for the education

Regards
Graham

PS is there a way to extend the time the alert remains active.
The length of time an alert lasts can be configured on the Parameters tab of the rule
FrankArch

cheers and yes latest alert worked fine. Thanks and sorry to bother you with silly user error.

Return to “Tennis trading alerts”