inplay automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
redbasil

Hi

I have looked around the forum but cannot find anything so i was wondering if it is possible to ask if this inplay setting was available? I want to lay every horse at a certain price pre race and set an offset price for when the original bet is taken in running. Im able to set up this but but im wanting all the other lay bets to be cancelled when the first lay bet is taken but i want the offset back bet to stay and not be cancelled with all these other lay bets.Hence i was wondering if your able to seperate the cancelling of lay and back bets or all bets have to be cancelled at once. thanks for any help

kind regards sandy
Dallas

Option 1) If you add a 'Cancel unmatched Bets' rule, with a 'Number of matched bets' condition is greater than 0
Because of the in-play delay, that would cancel all your lays before the offset back bet reaches the market

Option 2) Alternatively you could use a 'Cancel all unmatched Bets on all other selections' rule and apply that to 'ANY' selection
with this rule you have the option to specify just lay bets, above a fixed price, and if you use 1.01 that would cancel all lay bets for you

Then add a 'Number of unmatched bets' condition on selection is equal to 0
and a 'Number of Matched Bets' condition on selection is greater than 0
redbasil

Thanks very much dallas the second one worked a treat!

kind regards sandy

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”