Betfair Replica with Crossover points 2.0, 3.0, 4.0

Doji gravestones, Candlesticks. No, it's not a haunted house, it's your own custom advanced charting!
Realrocknrolla

I have seen a few ask for it so started something.

Pretty simple to change what you want with the started baf and chart file.

Literally took a few mins
Screenshot 2021-09-14 154929.png
The image shows a constant black line at 2.0 3.0 and 4.0.

You can add and choose what you wish in the baf. Have a play!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesg46

I download this and then decided on something pretty similar but my version didn't end too well. I changed the HL to store every selections LTP, that was probably the only thing that worked well & then added crossover(s) up to 6 with a high and low traded line. Problem I came across was everything became so compressed it was unreadable. I had planned to put some fractional lines in also but I think I'll skip for now, it already looks like a stepped on coke can.

Thanks for sharing though!
Realrocknrolla

jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:23 pm
I download this and then decided on something pretty similar but my version didn't end too well. I changed the HL to store every selections LTP, that was probably the only thing that worked well & then added crossover(s) up to 6 with a high and low traded line. Problem I came across was everything became so compressed it was unreadable. I had planned to put some fractional lines in also but I think I'll skip for now, it already looks like a stepped on coke can.

I’m working on one from this basic one currently. Will post up next week sometime.
jamesg46

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:35 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:23 pm

I’m working on one from this basic one currently. Will post up next week sometime.
Nice one!

What I wanted to achieve isn't possible I think. I want what you've done but the same as the Market Overview chart with the first 4 at the top of the market on the same chart and the crossovers with some fractional constant lines.
jamesg46

We can store the LTP of the front 4 to their own HL but for some reason when adding all 4 HL's to the same chart it doesn't plot.
Fleckey299

Hi, great looking chart.

once i have downloaded the two files, how do i load into bet angel
Dallas

Fleckey299 wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:19 pm
Hi, great looking chart.

once i have downloaded the two files, how do i load into bet angel
This post shows how/where to import all the various files types into your Bet Angel
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=23096
Fleckey299

hi Dallas

tried importing the BAF file and its says "it was made with a different version of bet angel" any way of updating this to latest version. please.
Dallas

Fleckey299 wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:15 pm
hi Dallas

tried importing the BAF file and its says "it was made with a different version of bet angel" any way of updating this to latest version. please.
Latest version can be downloaded from here
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
Thehawk

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:55 pm
I have seen a few ask for it so started something.

Pretty simple to change what you want with the started baf and chart file.

Literally took a few mins

Screenshot 2021-09-14 154929.png

The image shows a constant black line at 2.0 3.0 and 4.0.

You can add and choose what you wish in the baf. Have a play!
Hi, this screen layout is excatly what ive been try to setup but cant get it right. if i download the two attachements will this give me this screen layout ???? TIA

hi

Return to “Advanced charting”