Betfair Replica Chart Long Term TF

Doji gravestones, Candlesticks. No, it's not a haunted house, it's your own custom advanced charting!
Realrocknrolla

Brovashift wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:42 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:22 pm
Brovashift wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:12 pm

Hi mate, didn't realise these charts where your little creation... good work man, I use these a lot ;)

Something that I've been meaning to ask is; why are the odds slightly different to an original BF chart i.e. Befiar chart 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5 etc.
Betfair replica chart; 5.1, 5.3, 5.5, 5.7, 5.9, 6.2 etc. As Im watching now its actually changing lol

Is the replica just more zoomed in to give earlier indication of price more accurately? Because the replica levels seem to be so well respected its very useful for scalping e.g 10-5mins out, but as activity picks up closer to post time trying to cross reference between BF original and replica can get me in a bit of a muddle lol.

Thinking about it now, I should probably just use the original for a longer term view, and the replica for whats happening in the moment. :idea:
Thankyou.

You can never have too many charts mate. Information is key.

The replica chart just gives you a quicker visual over the betfair chart which updates every 5 seconds and also becomes squashed. I can never trust something like the Betfair chart when the advanced charts are so much better.

There is one available now that turns a different colour when inplay. If you can’t get on with the one posted I will post mine up.
Gotcha 👍... I can get on with this one, its very useful, its the only advanced chart I used at the moment. :D
But always willing to try something new lol, I wouldn't mind having a go of the updated version please geez 8-) . I don't take my trades in-play anymore, those words "This event will start in..." are like a trigger for me to bail, green or red. Been hurt too many times hanging on to trades in-running, painful but effective lessons lol.
I hear ya 😂😂

Will post it up later… keep an eye out.

It is decent for football trading as there isn’t much volatility when kicking off etc.
Realrocknrolla

Part 1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Realrocknrolla on Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Realrocknrolla

Part 2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Realrocknrolla

PRE OFF CHART
PRE OFF.png
WHEN GOES INPLAY
INPLAY.png
Realrocknrolla

Brovashift wrote:
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Brovashift wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:12 pm

Hi mate, didn't realise these charts where your little creation... good work man, I use these a lot ;)

Something that I've been meaning to ask is; why are the odds slightly different to an original BF chart i.e. Befiar chart 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5 etc.
Betfair replica chart; 5.1, 5.3, 5.5, 5.7, 5.9, 6.2 etc. As Im watching now its actually changing lol

Is the replica just more zoomed in to give earlier indication of price more accurately? Because the replica levels seem to be so well respected its very useful for scalping e.g 10-5mins out, but as activity picks up closer to post time trying to cross reference between BF original and replica can get me in a bit of a muddle lol.

Thinking about it now, I should probably just use the original for a longer term view, and the replica for whats happening in the moment. :idea:
Thankyou.

The replica chart just gives you a quicker visual over the betfair chart which updates every 5 seconds and also becomes squashed. I can never trust something like the Betfair chart when the advanced charts are so much better.

There is one available now that turns a different colour when inplay. If you can’t get on with the one posted I will post mine up.
Gotcha 👍... I can get on with this one, its very useful, its the only advanced chart I used at the moment. :D
But always willing to try something new lol, I wouldn't mind having a go of the updated version please geez 8-) . I don't take my trades in-play anymore, those words "This event will start in..." are like a trigger for me to bail, green or red. Been hurt too many times hanging on to trades in-running, painful but effective lessons lol.
Posted it for you with screenshots of the chart settings and colours. They have to be in same positions for the colours not to clash etc!

Hope it helps!
Brovashift

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:37 pm
Brovashift wrote:
Realrocknrolla wrote:

Thankyou.

Posted it for you with screenshots of the chart settings and colours. They have to be in same positions for the colours not to clash etc!

Hope it helps!
Cheers mate.... I've downloaded the files and edited the settings as in your attached pics, but nothing is showing, Im guessing it has something to do with the .baf file. Remind me what I do with that again please?

It doesn't show initially when I try and import the baf, so select "All Files" in windows to make it visible, but trying to import it I get an error; Unable to import chart settings from "file/location/".

Any ideas?
Realrocknrolla

The baf file has to be used in guardian mate. You can use separately or add the rules to another file.
Realrocknrolla

Are you using history lists??
Brovashift

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:05 pm
Not sure to be honest...

I downloaded the 2 files and imported the BCS file into settings and set colours like in your pics, and thats it.
I selected advanced charts on one of the ladders before 19:00 at Wolverhampton, and the LTP chart was there to select but there was no data populating it. So I assumed was due to me not using the .baf file.

Im not too clued up with setting these things up, but your other one, BF Replica, was pretty straight forward, just plug n play if I remember correctly.

Just checked it again on the football and it doesn't seem to be getting any data to populate it. Have I done something wrong? Do I need to create a rules file for it in Guardian? I don't remember if I did that last time with the replica chart.
Last edited by Brovashift on Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Realrocknrolla

Brovashift wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:46 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Not sure to be honest...

I downloaded the 2 files and imported the BCS file into settings and set colours like in your pics, and thats it.
I selected advanced charts on one of the ladders before 19:00 at Wolverhampton, and the LTP chart was there to select but there was no data populating it. So I assumed was due to me not using the .baf file.

Im not too clued up with setting these things up, but your other one, BF Replica, was pretty straight forward, just plug n play if I remember correctly.
Is the baf file being used for the market???
Brovashift

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:53 pm
Brovashift wrote:
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Not sure to be honest...

The baf file isn't doing anything at the moment, because I couldn't import it into settings, so wasn't sure what to do with it.

Just checked it again on the football and it doesn't seem to be getting any data to populate it. Have I done something wrong? Do I need to create a rules file for it in Guardian? I don't remember if I did that last time with the replica chart.
Realrocknrolla

Brovashift wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:54 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Brovashift wrote:

Not sure to be honest...

The baf file isn't doing anything at the moment, because I couldn't import it into settings, so wasn't sure what to do with it.

Import it into guardian mate. And then assign to the markets
Brovashift

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:05 pm
Brovashift wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:54 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:

Import it into guardian mate. And then assign to the markets
Automation tab/Import rules file/Apply rules???

Still not seeing anything lol :? :lol:
Dallas

On your chart in the upper left corner select one of the ladders rather than 'Market'
Realrocknrolla

Dallas wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:45 pm
On your chart in the upper left corner select one of the ladders rather than 'Market'
Nice spot!

🦅 👁

Return to “Advanced charting”