Candlestick Chart with High & Low Traded Price Lines - Advanced Charts

Doji gravestones, Candlesticks. No, it's not a haunted house, it's your own custom advanced charting!
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:56 am

Also how do I know if I have a History List already in use in another rules file? Is it ok to use the same history list for different rules files?

Yes you can re-use the same History list for different files, providing you are using them both at the same time on the same markets
jamesg46

gstar1975 wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:56 am
This only stores the high and low from 10 mins out. But what if there has been a higher high or a lower low price matched since the market opened?

How can I get it to show the highest/lowest price matched with money matched with say minimum £100 matched?

Also how do I know if I have a History List already in use in another rules file? Is it ok to use the same history list for different rules files?
You don't need to use a stored value, both the highest & lowest traded price is available by default setting in the advanced charts. This will auto update on your chart if either one trades higher or lower.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gstar1975

Thanks Dallas much appreciated!

Return to “Advanced charting”