Line Chart with Price Envelope and Traded Volume (As used by Peter Webb) - Advanced Chart

Doji gravestones, Candlesticks. No, it's not a haunted house, it's your own custom advanced charting!
Dallas

The following ready-made Advanced Chart will display the price movement as a line chart with price envelopes and the traded volume bars with the traded volume moving average at the bottom for each selection.

The charts are displaying the last 3-minutes of activity plotting a new data point every second as shown in the images below.
This is also the chart often favoured by Peter Webb and the one you will often see him post screenshots of on the Bet Angel Twitter feed
https://twitter.com/betangel?lang=en

Chart Lge.jpg

Chartt Multiple.jpg

To use this Advanced Chart click the Line Chart with Price Envelope and Traded Volume.blc file below to download it to your computer, then in the top left corner of your screen click
Settings > Edit Settings > Charts > Advanced Charts
Then in the lower left corner of your Advanced Charts window click 'Import'
Adv Chart Import.jpg
Line Chart with Price Envelope and Traded Volume.bcs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kenfrost

Thanks.

Please can you advise if there are any articles/videos etc that explain exactly what the various charts (not just this one but others) are showing (eg what each line/bar shows and what that means in trading terms)?

I can see various charting options in Bet Angel, but need help in interpreting/understanding what they mean and how I should use them to make a trading decision.

Thanks.
Dallas

kenfrost wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:54 am
Thanks.

Please can you advise if there are any articles/videos etc that explain exactly what the various charts (not just this one but others) are showing (eg what each line/bar shows and what that means in trading terms)?

I can see various charting options in Bet Angel, but need help in interpreting/understanding what they mean and how I should use them to make a trading decision.

Thanks.
They are the same charts types as used in financial markets, so if you just search their specfic names on Google you'll find no shortage of websites and videos explaining what information they give and how to read them etc
kenfrost

OK, thanks

Maybe Peter could do a video though explaining at least some of the basics please?
badwellmac

Hi There,

I am trying a copy of Betangel Trader, I cannot install a copy of this chart , as I cannot find the import button. Does it only work with Betangel Professional ?

Kind regards

Karl

Return to “Advanced charting”