Back,Lay, LTP & VWAP Price Lines - Advanced Charts

Doji gravestones, Candlesticks. No, it's not a haunted house, it's your own custom advanced charting!
Realrocknrolla

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:43 pm
The following are two ready-made Advanced Charts, one will display the last traded price (LTP) and Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP) as line charts for each selection, the charts are displaying 150 data points and plotting a new data point every 5 seconds as shown in the image below

LTP with VWAP.jpg

These are useful charts if you want to pick an entry/exit as the price nears or crosses over the VWAP, or you may want to take a position when the LTP has deviated from the VWAP

To use this Advanced Chart click the LTP with VWAP.blc file below to download it to your computer, then in the top left corner of your screen click
Settings > Edit Settings > Charts > Advanced Charts
Then in the lower left corner of your Advanced Charts window click 'Import'

Adv Chart Import.jpg

LTP with VWAP.bcs

The second advanced chart is similar to the first but will display the back/lay prices and Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP) as line charts for each selection, the charts are displaying the 60 data points and is plotting a new data point every 5 seconds as shown in the image below

Back & Lay Price with VWAP.jpg

To use this Advanced Chart click the Back_Lay Price with VWAP Chart.blc file below to download it to your computer, then in the top left corner of your screen click
Back_Lay Price with VWAP.bcs

To display the information on this Advanced Chart you will also need to download and import the following rules file into Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file.
Then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all. The rules file will then store the required data from the markets and pass that to the chart file.

Guardian Import Image.jpg
Hi Dallas

To use the Alert and the charts do I have to incorporate the two rules as one in the High Lo rule?

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=18341

Thanks mate
Dallas

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:47 am
Dallas wrote:
The following are two ready-made Advanced Charts, one will display the last traded price (LTP) and Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP) as line charts for each selection, the charts are displaying 150 data points and plotting a new data point every 5 seconds as shown in the image below

LTP with VWAP.jpg

These are useful charts if you want to pick an entry/exit as the price nears or crosses over the VWAP, or you may want to take a position when the LTP has deviated from the VWAP

To use this Advanced Chart click the LTP with VWAP.blc file below to download it to your computer, then in the top left corner of your screen click

Adv Chart Import.jpg

LTP with VWAP.bcs

The second advanced chart is similar to the first but will display the back/lay prices and Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP) as line charts for each selection, the charts are displaying the 60 data points and is plotting a new data point every 5 seconds as shown in the image below

To use this Advanced Chart click the Back_Lay Price with VWAP Chart.blc file below to download it to your computer, then in the top left corner of your screen click

To display the information on this Advanced Chart you will also need to download and import the following rules file into Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file.
Then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all. The rules file will then store the required data from the markets and pass that to the chart file.

Hi Dallas

To use the Alert and the charts do I have to incorporate the two rules as one in the High Lo rule?

Thanks mate
Yes, if you copy both sets of rules into one file it should work OK, the Alert uses regular Stored Values whereas the chart file from this thread uses History Lists.
You should be able to tidy it up a bit and run both from the History lists if you wanted to
Realrocknrolla

Dallas wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:13 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:47 am
Dallas wrote:

LTP with VWAP.jpg

Adv Chart Import.jpg

LTP with VWAP.bcs

Hi Dallas

Thanks mate
Yes, if you copy both sets of rules into one file it should work OK, the Alert uses regular Stored Values whereas the chart file from this thread uses History Lists.
You should be able to tidy it up a bit and run both from the History lists if you wanted to
Cheers mucka!
Anbell

Dallas wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:27 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:21 pm
Outstanding!

I’ve been working on a breakout indicator... you’re gonna tell me there is one already too aint ya! 🤣🤣🤣
99.9%, there one that will trigger at the top and bottom of a range which would be easy to edit to when it breaks out
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=18655
Dallas - I've just started using a modified version of this. It is very useful, thankyou. I've got an issue where the vwap sometimes registers as 'zero' at the start of the session which ruins the vertical scale. Any idea what I'm doing wrong or how to fix it?

Thanks again
Dallas

Anbell wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:22 am
Dallas wrote:
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:21 pm
Outstanding!

I’ve been working on a breakout indicator... you’re gonna tell me there is one already too aint ya! 🤣🤣🤣
99.9%, there one that will trigger at the top and bottom of a range which would be easy to edit to when it breaks out
Dallas - I've just started using a modified version of this. It is very useful, thankyou. I've got an issue where the vwap sometimes registers as 'zero' at the start of the session which ruins the vertical scale. Any idea what I'm doing wrong or how to fix it?

Thanks again
Are you applying it to markets really early?
You could try adding a condition to test the VWAP is greater than 1
Which should stop it plotting until a 'proper' value is present
Anbell

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:28 pm
Anbell wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:22 am
Dallas wrote:

Thanks again
Are you applying it to markets really early?
You could try adding a condition to test the VWAP is greater than 1
Which should stop it plotting until a 'proper' value is present
THanks Dallas

I wasnt going early, but the VWAP>1 condition solved the issue. Thanks so much.
waywyrd

Thanks Dallas.

Freakin' awesome, much better and more helpful than the candle charts I was using. So much easier and quicker than watching those flashing price points and liquidity on the ladder in order to work out where price is liable to go. Just added volume graph to bottom of charts to spot price spikes. :D

Waywyrd.
Dallas

waywyrd wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:06 pm
Thanks Dallas.

Freakin' awesome, much better and more helpful than the candle charts I was using. So much easier and quicker than watching those flashing price points and liquidity on the ladder in order to work out where price is liable to go. Just added volume graph to bottom of charts to spot price spikes. :D

Waywyrd.

censura

Hi Dallas i have downloaded and installed in advanced charts your amazing looging back latvwap i also installed in guardian the hi low data file but the charts are not showing anything, i have saveed and loge in out of betangel with no success am i doing something wrong. I have BA version 1.56

Thank you
hilowdata.png
hilowdata.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
censura

nochartdata.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Realrocknrolla

censura wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:54 pm
nochartdata.jpg
Check your refresh in guardian
censura

Hi haveit at 200 ms
censura

any help on this
Dallas

censura wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:07 pm
Hi haveit at 200 ms
On the advanced chart in the upper left corner select a ladder number you want the chart to display

Return to “Advanced charting”