Candlestick Chart with High & Low Traded Price Lines - Advanced Charts

Doji gravestones, Candlesticks. No, it's not a haunted house, it's your own custom advanced charting!
Realrocknrolla

Dallas wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:32 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:12 pm
Hi Dallas

Can the Store Hi & Lo Traded Prices.baf be used at the same time as the Hi Lo Price data baf?

Cheers mate

Micky
Not sure if you mean the 'Hi Lo Traded Prices' baf but whichever one it is as long as they are not both being stored to the same History List which i'm certain they don't then you'll be able to use them at the same time.
The worst you'll need to do is save them to another history list or as another Stored value name
Ok mate.

I did try but things messed up so left it until i am confident
BIMtown

is this only available to professional users
Dallas

BIMtown wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:57 pm
is this only available to professional users
Yes, you need the pro version to run the rules file required to capture the hi/lo traded prices
gstar1975

This only stores the high and low from 10 mins out. But what if there has been a higher high or a lower low price matched since the market opened?

How can I get it to show the highest/lowest price matched with money matched with say minimum £100 matched?

Also how do I know if I have a History List already in use in another rules file? Is it ok to use the same history list for different rules files?
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:56 am
This only stores the high and low from 10 mins out. But what if there has been a higher high or a lower low price matched since the market opened?

How can I get it to show the highest/lowest price matched with money matched with say minimum £100 matched?
You'll either need to arm the rules earlier and ensure you have the markets added to Guardian and the rule applied from the time you want to look from
Or
You'll need to create two stored values for every price point,

There's a template here with the first 8 Stored Values done to test the money waiting at the 4th and 5th best prices (you'd just need to change the SV from 'money waiting' to 'traded volume')
and then continue adding the new SV's rules for each additional price point
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=26012

You would also need a Stored Value condition to test the traded volume is above £100 or whatever amount you want
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:

Also how do I know if I have a History List already in use in another rules file? Is it ok to use the same history list for different rules files?

Yes you can re-use the same History list for different files, providing you are using them both at the same time on the same markets
jamesg46

gstar1975 wrote:

You don't need to use a stored value, both the highest & lowest traded price is available by default setting in the advanced charts. This will auto update on your chart if either one trades higher or lower.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gstar1975

Thanks Dallas much appreciated!

Return to “Advanced charting”