MA Crossover

Doji gravestones, Candlesticks. No, it's not a haunted house, it's your own custom advanced charting!
mcgoo

Kai wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:46 am
mcgoo wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:44 am
I can't see how you could currently do it using History/calculated lists-specially if you wanted to weight the latest numbers versus earlier numbers , but maybe its my chemo brain and I have missed a trick.On that front its taking me too long to learn Python too :) :?
All the best to you all-am still greatly enjoying reading this forum-thanks :D :mrgreen:
Hope you're well mcgoo :)
Cheers pal-thanks for the thoughts mate. Hanging in. A rough trot this thing for sure but I try get up each day with the ol one-thing-at-a-time mindset and that helps :)
Kai

mcgoo wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:37 pm
Kai wrote:
mcgoo wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:44 am
I can't see how you could currently do it using History/calculated lists-specially if you wanted to weight the latest numbers versus earlier numbers , but maybe its my chemo brain and I have missed a trick.On that front its taking me too long to learn Python too :) :?
All the best to you all-am still greatly enjoying reading this forum-thanks :D :mrgreen:
Cheers pal-thanks for the thoughts mate. Hanging in. A rough trot this thing for sure but I try get up each day with the ol one-thing-at-a-time mindset and that helps :)
That's good to hear, hope you're not getting spammed by forum notifications from the corona thread that you started :D

Hopefully you've unsubscribed from it 300+ pages ago, it even got locked at one point :lol:
mcgoo

Kai wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:08 pm
mcgoo wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:37 pm
Kai wrote:

That's good to hear, hope you're not getting spammed by forum notifications from the corona thread that you started :D

Hopefully you've unsubscribed from it 300+ pages ago, it even got locked at one point :lol:
No notifications thankfully :D
PerthO

Hi McGoo

Here's a rules file which I think will give you a vwap moving average.
Just change the value of "traded_time" in the first step (currently set to 30).
It puts the values in a stored value called vwap and in History list 2.
Let me know if anything doesn't work as expected.
moving vwap.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Advanced charting”