Betfair Replica Chart Long Term TF

Doji gravestones, Candlesticks. No, it's not a haunted house, it's your own custom advanced charting!
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

happystevens wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:31 pm
Thanks for the reply Atho55, I did all that, but it isn't appearing as it should.
Which version of Bet Angel Professional are you using? From your screenshots you haven't got the Import button in your Chart settings which you'll need to import the .bcs file. That button was added in version 1.55.0 if I remember correctly.
happystevens

Ah thank you, didn't realise I had to download it again to update, thought it was a 'click for updates option'. I was on an earlier version.

can i ask help on one more thing, I set up the advanced charts on the ladder a couple months back and for the life of me can't find instructions on how to edit the area.
Is it poss to add these new two second charts below my Price/Traded Volume charts on the ladder, and please how do I do that. been at it for ages with no luck.
First image is my current ladder set up I created
second image is what is showing when I click 'show advanced area' and it just won't let me edit it to swap the second chart with the one I want.

thanks for the help :)
file 4.jpg
file 5.jpg
Dallas

happystevens wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:37 pm
Ah thank you, didn't realise I had to download it again to update, thought it was a 'click for updates option'. I was on an earlier version.

can i ask help on one more thing, I set up the advanced charts on the ladder a couple months back and for the life of me can't find instructions on how to edit the area.
Is it poss to add these new two second charts below my Price/Traded Volume charts on the ladder, and please how do I do that. been at it for ages with no luck.
First image is my current ladder set up I created
second image is what is showing when I click 'show advanced area' and it just won't let me edit it to swap the second chart with the one I want.

thanks for the help :)

file 4.jpg
file 5.jpg
Click the Spanner icon to open the ladder settings editor
Then select the 'Chart' tab

You'll be able to change the embedded 'advanced chart' you are using on that page
happystevens

Thanks for the reply Dallas,
Been trying that, then selecting in the popup and trying to save, but it makes no difference.
I am selecting my saved option that I want to save it to as well. Are these directions anywhere in the Betangel training archives, can't seem to find anything to help.
I can view the chart as a pop-up, so i know it is working, but it isn't an ideal solution.

cheers
file 6.jpg
Dallas

happystevens wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:51 pm
Been trying that, then selecting in the popup and trying to save, but it makes no difference.
I am selecting my saved option that I want to save it to as well. Are these directions anywhere in the Betangel training archives, can't seem to find anything to help.
I can view the chart as a pop-up, so i know it is working, but it isn't an ideal solution.

cheers

file 6.jpg
You first need to select the name of the ladder profile settings you want to edit

In the 'Advanced Chart Area' in the ladder settings for 'Chart Style' you need to select
'Betfair replica long term with volume and average volume 2 second update' (assuming thats the one you want to display)
happystevens

Nevermind, found it, that dropdown that I didn't see the first 500 times. Hope i dont forget it, LOL.

Now to edit the sizing.
file 7.jpg
Realrocknrolla

Dallas wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:54 pm
happystevens wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:51 pm

cheers

file 6.jpg
You first need to select the name of the ladder profile settings you want to edit

In the 'Advanced Chart Area' in the ladder settings for 'Chart Style' you need to select
'Betfair replica long term with volume and average volume 2 second update' (assuming thats the one you want to display)
Simple but effective chart doing well on the downloads.

Sent you a DM bro.

Return to “Advanced charting”